You can book directly without waiting for Host approval
Entire accommodation to yourself
Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself; with all facilities for exclusive and private use
Free cancellation not available
This accommodation doesn’t offer a free cancellation policy
Tiny house • 2 guests • 1 Private Bathroom • Private Kitchen
About this place
The perfect country retreat nestled between meadows known as "Cattle Country" where you can experience the best country experience in Australia.
Imagine waking up to warm south-country air and starting your day with a cup of coffee while admiring the sights, right outside your door. It's the perfect place to spend time with family along with a sandpit and tree fort for kids to play.
Located in rural New South Wales, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
Guests will have access to the property and the surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence. Gates must stay closed to keep cattle in and there are some electrical fences on property.
Interaction with Guests:
Guests will enjoy your own private space but we are always happy to chat with you.
Other Things to Note:
- Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
- Mobile reception is poor
- We have two dogs on the property
- No smoking allowed on the property
- No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
- Camp iron fire bin and camp oven are available for cooking meals
- Guests are not allowed to enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
- Guests can also access our veggie/herb garden and pick fresh ingredients for preparing their meals
- Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house
- Please advise that we have electric fences installed
- Please dispose of your trashes properly as we have recycling or composting bins for use
- Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
- Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Farm Glamping | Tiny House
1 Double bed
Features and services
River, stream or creek
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: 02:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
No open fires
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
Location and surroundings
New South Wales | Nature Escape
Rock Valley, New South Wales (Australia)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Prairie, meadow or plain
- River, stream or creek
Activities near Rock Valley, New South Wales
Water sports on-site
Wildlife watching on-site
Our local recommendations:
- Spinks Park Gardens is a great place to take long walks after your last meal at a diner.
- The Loft Restaurant is a delectable restaurant known for the best fine dining, service, and takeaways.
- Byron Bay Market is a regional market that opens every Sunday and sells local produce like vegetables and meat.
- Wood Fired Pizza is a highly recommended restaurant that serves a selection of delicious wood-fired pizza in Lismore.
- Heritage Park is a family-friendly green park with playgrounds surrounded by a nice shade of trees and a mini-train ride.
By car: 16 min drive to Lismore
33 min drive to Nimbin Rocks
48 min drive to Ballina Airport
55 min drive to Byron Bay
1hr 45min drive to Gold Coast
3hrs 10min Brisbane Airport
9hrs 40min Sydney Airport
By public transport: Plane from Sydney, Melbourne to Brisbane, Gold Coast or Ballina. Hire Car or Bus from Airports (or Taxi/Uba from Ballina Airport) transport,