Glamping Bell Tent for a Magnificent Vineyard Holiday in Victoria, Australia
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
- Hosted a verified guest
Each tent is fully set with supplies for activities including board games and magazines, a battery charger for phones and a stargazing kit. Guests will also be supplied with fishing gear, local maps, guides and a mini bar with a selection of Cofield wines, local beers, and treats available to purchase.
Guests will choose two options upon booking, 'continental' or 'cook-your-own' breakfast. The continental breakfast offers bircher muesli, yogurt with seasonal fruits, Nord Bakery danishes and croissants, Pickled Sisters jams and marmalade, fruit juice, as well as coffee and tea. The 'cook-your-own' option provides guests with bacon, free-range eggs, formichi sausages, ross tomatoes, house-baked bread, fruit juice, as well as tea and coffee.
If the guest cancels 7 days or more prior to check in.
- King-size bed
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared Kitchen
- Linens and pillows
- Fire pit
- Shared Barbecue
- Bicycle rental
Order the 'Dinner Hamper' for a fee of $80 for two people, including the following:
- House baked bread with extra virgin olive oil.
- Spiced eggplant, Milawa cheese, smoked trout mousse and Gooramadda olives.
- Chicken terrine and peach chutney.
- Sliced mustard rubbed beef with Gnangara greens, roasted tomatoes, and a Béarnaise sauce.
- Roasted Beetroot, Milawa chevre & hazelnuts
- Smoked Salmon with horseradish potato salad, dill, and a mustard dressing.
- Dessert includes a slice of delicious cake.
Order the 'Vineyard Platter' for a fee of $40 for two people, including the following:
- House baked bread and extra virgin olive oil, Formichi salami and smoked trout mousse.
- Milawa free range chicken and pistachio terrine with peach chutney, Milawa cheese, Rutherglen Muscat.
- Also included is a chicken liver pate with turmeric pickles, Gooramadda olives, mushroom pate, and sundried tomatoes
Order the 'Country BBQ Feast' for a fee of $45 for two people, including the following:
- House baked baguette
- Two country style sausages & two beef patties
- Baby potato, caper & red onion salad with aioli
- Gnangara greens with raspberry dressing
- A slice of our delicious cake!
Order the 'Cheese Platter' for a fee of $25 for two people, including the following:
- A selection of four types of cheese set with seasonal fruit, fig salami, quince paste, oat cakes, and lavosh.
Location + Surroundings
- Wine tasting
- Wildlife watching
Adventures and sports
Activities on the vineyard include everything from food and wine packages to cooking classes. Guests can enjoy their days wine tasting, hiking the nearby parks and venturing to nearby towns. Set on the southern bank of the Murray River, guests can also go kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding. Spend the day on a girls trip by going cycling from Wahgunyah to Rutherglen and top the journey off with some champagne at the vineyard. Enjoy plenty of nearby hiking trails, close proximity to New South Wales and the best location for luxury camping.
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Some spaces are shared