We had a wonderful time Marion and Allan were beautiful people and were so helpful .The BBQ tea and Continental breakfast was amazing I have never ...
We had a wonderful time Marion and Allan were beautiful people and were so helpful .The BBQ tea and Contine...
Glamping Bell Tents on a Magnificent Vineyard in North East Victoria, AustraliaWahgunyah, Victoria (Australia) view map
Description of Glamping Units
Set on a vineyard in North East Victoria, Australia, this fully-equipped glamping site offers everything guests could possibly need. The bell tents are five meters in diameter, can sleep up to two guests and come set with king-size beds with quality bedding. Guests will have heating and cooling, as well as a bottle of wine upon on arrival.
Each tent is fully set with supplies for activities including board games and magazines, a battery charger for phones and a stargazing kit. Guests will also be supplied with fishing gear, local maps, guides and a mini bar with a selection of Cofield wines, local beers, and treats available to purchase.
Guests will choose two options upon booking, 'continental' or 'cook-your-own' breakfast. The continental breakfast offers bircher muesli, yogurt with seasonal fruits, Nord Bakery danishes and croissants, Pickled Sisters jams and marmalade, fruit juice, as well as coffee and tea. The 'cook-your-own' option provides guests with bacon, free range eggs, formichi sausages, ross tomatoes, house baked bread, fruit juice, as well as tea and coffee. Read More
- King-size bed
- Linens provided
On-site facilities include a fully-equipped camp kitchen including a BBQ grill, a fridge, and tea or coffee. There is a fire pit with marshmallows available, a shared bathroom and food available in the winery and the cafe on site. Upon arrival, guests will be given $50 of 'Cofield cash', redeemable at the winery on site.
- Bicycle rental
- Breakfast included
- Fire pit
- Patio furniture
- Shared bathroom
- Shared kitchen
Location + Surroundings
Set on a vineyard in North East Victoria, this property offers a glamping experience on a working vineyard and a picturesque rural setting with immaculate views. Guests will be close to Lake Moodemere. There are many Rutherglen wineries located nearby, as well as the iconic Murray River. Guests can along the nearby Murray to Mountains Rail Trail or enjoy a relaxing picnic along the water. This site is as luxurious as it gets, offering guests five-star facilities, wine tastings and more! Read More
Guests can pre-book a dinner hamper or platter and have it waiting for them on arrival. Dinner hampers and platters are available to order and, of course, the winery and the cafe offer both wine tastings and lunch.
Order the 'Dinner Hamper' for a fee of $80 for two people, including the following:
- House baked bread with extra virgin olive oil.
- Spiced eggplant, Milawa cheese, smoked trout mousse and Gooramadda olives.
- Chicken terrine and peach chutney.
- Sliced mustard rubbed beef with Gnangara greens, roasted tomatoes, and a Béarnaise sauce.
- Roasted Beetroot, Milawa chevre & hazelnuts
- Smoked Salmon with horseradish potato salad, dill, and a mustard dressing.
- Dessert includes a slice of delicious cake.
Order the 'Vineyard Platter' for a fee of $40 for two people, including the following:
- House baked bread and extra virgin olive oil, Formichi salami and smoked trout mousse.
- Milawa free range chicken and pistachio terrine with peach chutney, Milawa cheese, Rutherglen Muscat.
- Also included is a chicken liver pate with turmeric pickles, Gooramadda olives, mushroom pate, and sundried tomatoes
Order the 'Country BBQ Feast' for a fee of $45 for two people, including the following:
- House baked baguette
- Two country style sausages & two beef patties
- Baby potato, caper & red onion salad with aioli
- Gnangara greens with raspberry dressing
- A slice of our delicious cake!
Order the 'Cheese Platter' for a fee of $25 for two people, including the following:
- A selection of four types of cheese set with seasonal fruit, fig salami, quince paste, oat cakes, and lavosh. Read More
- Bird watching
- Cooking class
- Wine tasting
Activities on the vineyard include everything from food and wine packages to cooking classes. Guests can enjoy their days wine tasting, hiking the nearby parks and venturing to nearby towns. Set on the southern bank of the Murray River, guests can also go kayaking, canoeing, and paddle boarding. Spend the day on a girls trip by going cycling from Wahgunyah to Rutherglen and top the journey off with some champagne at the vineyard. Enjoy plenty of nearby hiking trails, close proximity to New South Wales and the best location for luxury camping.
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel at least 7 days prior to check-in.
- You will be charged for one full night’s stay plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay if you cancel within 7 days of check-in.