Editor's note: Each month, we'd like to introduce you to one of our wonderful Glamping Hub hosts and what inspired them to create a glamping site. This month, we have Elizabeth, who manages the tree houses of our childhood dreams near the White Mountain National Forest in Maine.
This tree house rental near White Mountain National Forest is just waiting to be discovered!
1. When was the first time you heard the term glamping?
About three years ago.
2. What inspired you to have your own glamping site?
Sleeping in tree houses—to me that's the ultimate form of glamping.
3. If you could describe your property or the glamping experience you offer in three words, what would they be?
A unique, peaceful, and fairytale-like experience.
4. What was your first glamping /camping experience?
Sleeping in tree houses.
5. Why would you recommend people to go glamping?
You still get all the joys of camping without the stress of setting up a tent.
6. What should people expect when they come to your glamping site?
A one-of-a-kind experience, from a luxurious tree house with all the amenities, including Wi-Fi and DirecTV, to a nature lover's dream, tucked away in Maine's beautiful woods.
7. What makes your property unique?
We are the only tree house glamping resort in New England.
8. What’s your favorite part about owning a glamping property?
I get to meet so many wonderful people and share in the joy that we can offer them.
9. What makes your property eco-friendly?
We have built the majority of our tree houses with lumber that was taken right from our property.