Floating Luxury Tent Rental for Couples in Private Marina near St. Louis, Missouri
- Identidad verificada
- Datos de contacto verificados
- Huéspedes verificados
- Apto para familias con niños
- 1 Cama king-size
- Cama queen-size
- 1 Sofá cama
- Ropa de cama
- Agua corriente potable
- Agua caliente
- Cobertura móvil
- Aire acondicionado
- 4 Baño
- Utensilios de cocina
- Brasero exterior
- Barbacoa de uso compartido
- Zona de pícnic
- Muebles de jardín
They can enjoy staying in a luxury safari tent on a deck that looks across to our wooded island and sleep on a real, comfortable queen bed with crisp, clean sheets and pillows. The bathrooms are clean, private, and have flush toilets. There is a private, enclosed, outdoor shower with hot running water located behind the Marina Lodge.
Guests will be provided with everything they need to enjoy the great outdoors in luxury and style including a grill, camp chairs, fire ring, and full access to the Marina’s Lodge and kitchen. With six unique Safari Campsites, hosts can accommodate up 22 guests.
- Centro comercial
- Paseo en barco/velero
- Observación de aves
- Paseos en bici
- Paddle surf
- Deportes acuáticos
Guests' weekend getaway begins anytime after 3 p.m. on Friday, and the hosts, Peg and Lee, will give guests a brief tour of the lodge and property. Freshly roasted and brewed coffee will be awaiting guests Saturday and Sunday mornings at 8 a.m. in the lodge. Glampers can spend the day at the beach on 521 Island, bike through the farmland of St. Charles County, do a winery tour, drive the Great River Road, cross the Mississippi by ferry, or hike at Perre Marquette State Park. Upon returning, they can unwind in their secluded Safari Camp, barbecue on the provided grill, and toast marshmallows around their private campfire.
Please note: This glamping property is in Missouri’s great outdoors, so be prepared to accept the inherent risk of adventure, including wildlife, insects, and unpredictable conditions (the weather on the river cannot be controlled). Glampers are encouraged to come with an adventurous and open mind—and some bug spray!
Llegada de 15:00 a 20:00
Apto para bebés Menores de 2 años
Apto para niños 2-12 años
Prohibido celebrar fiestas
Algunos de los espacios son compartidos
This property's Safari Camps are about luxury, seclusion, and convenience. The hosts invite travelers to come experience the beauty of the pond, private island, and the Mississippi River while staying in one of these secluded luxury camps.
The hosts provide:
- Clean sheets, pillows, comforters
- Towels, hand towels, washcloths
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, s'mores
- Marina kitchen comes with kitchen necessities and utensils
- Camp chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill, gas stove top, fire ring.
- Charcoal for the grill
- Firewood for a nightly campfire
- Superior guest service
- Free Wi-Fi in the Marina Lodge
- Pond and River access
- Central Location to all St. Charles County Activities
- Additionally, guests will have use of the Marina Clubhouse, its living room, kitchen, and private restrooms and our canoe, paddles, and life jackets.
What to Bring:
- Food / Snacks / Drinks / Beer / Wine
- A good book
- Weather appropriate outerwear
- Camping appropriate footwear (heels are not recommended)
- Slippers or sandals (please take off muddy shoes/sandals/boots before entering the safari tents)
- A desire to get away from the day-to-day and relax in nature!