Luxury Camping Domes with Amazing Trail Access near Machu Picchu, PeruCusco, Cusco (Perú)
- Identidad verificada
- Teléfono, correo electrónico y dirección verificados
- Huéspedes verificados
Descripción del alojamiento
· Apto para familias con niños · Barbacoa
On this luxury camping and trekking experience in Peru, guests will stay in one of the 10 eco-dome campsites located on the route to Machu Picchu on the iconic Vilcabamba mountain range. These one-of-a-kind camping domes feature luxurious fully insulated domes, each furnished with a king-size bed or two double beds, as well as private bathrooms fitted with 24-hour hot showers. Four of the five eco-camps boast wood-burning stoves for a true "home away from home" experience. Each dome tent measure 28 square meters, or 300 square feet. Guests here also have access to a separate dining and a lobby bar dome. Más información
Servicios del alojamiento
- Cobertura móvil
- Cama king-size
- Agua corriente
- Cama doble
- Sala de juegos
- Ropa de cama
- Artículos de aseo
- Mesa de comedor
- Camas individuales
- Brasero exterior
A short distance from the dome, guests will find the fire pit, dining dome, and the lobby bar dome. The campsites feature organic gardens, and they use both solar energy and natural water resources for an eco-friendly and sustainable environment.Más información
- Almacenaje deportivo
- Alquiler de bicicletas
- Parque nacional
- Aguas termales
This luxury one-of-a-kind camping experience includes specialized nature hiking tours around Cusco, Peru. These eco-camps are located on the route to the iconic Machu Picchu on the side of the Vilcabamba Mountain Range and have amazing access to trails around the area.
- Observación de aves
- Paseos en bici
This region of Peru is a haven for every type of glamper, whether it be the intrepid explorer or the spiritual seeking outdoor enthusiast. With amazing mountain peaks, lush forests, and fascinating ancient culture, those who visit the region have endless opportunities to experience the best the Andes has to offer.
The property offers trekking excursions featuring excellent adventures that allow glampers to be in touch with the beautiful natural surroundings of the region; Bird watchers, wildlife enthusiasts, mountaineers, and photographers will see their expectations exceeded.
Normas del alojamiento
- Llegada: 12:00 p.m.
- Salida: 10:00 a.m.
- Apto para bebés Menores de 2 años
- Apto para niños 2-12 años
- Prohibido celebrar fiestas
- Algunos de los espacios son compartidos
Política de cancelación
- As long as you cancel at least 30 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel within 30 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.
Those who stay here are encouraged to trek to Choquechurco, an archaeological site that is not available to regular tourists. Other two great options are to book a tour to see "The Flight of the Condor" or to hike to the "Glacial Lake Humantay" and be wowed by the Salkantay and Humantay Mountains.
The following things are not included in the stay: restaurant service, bike rides, horse rides, massages, alcoholic beverages, and tips to staff.
Special Glamping Tours:
- Salkantay Trek to Machupicchu 8D/7N
- Salkantay Choquechurco & Machu Picchu 5D/4N
- Flight of the Condor for Bird Watchers 2D/1N
- Flight of the Condor & Glacial Lake Humantay 2D/1N
- EcoCamp Experience Full Day
For more information, please speak directly with the host. Más información