Finally back home after our month long excursion abroad. Thank you so much for letting us use this campervan. He is a beast! We had a magical time ...
Finally back home after our month long excursion abroad. Thank you so much for letting us use this camperva...
Colorful Volkswagen Rental Perfect for Camping near Dublin, IrelandCullen, County Wicklow (Ireland)
Set in Ireland, this yellow Volkswagen campervan sleeps two adults comfortably in a double bed. There is also a cab-cot available for one child (less than 50 kilograms). This campervan can seat up to four adults. This campervan is a 1.9-liter diesel and five-speed manual camper. This campervan has a very cool camping interior, in car heating while driving and a stowaway dining table. Guests will also have a 240-volt campsite hook up. Read More
- Running water
- Kitchen equipment
- Outdoor furniture
- Dining table
- Sound system
These Volkswagen campervans for hire are the perfect way to check off your bucket list of destinations in Ireland. Guests who hire one of these campervans will have an iPod compatible stereo system, a two-ring gas hob, cooking utensils and camping gas. In the kitchen, guests will have a kettle, pots, frying pans, crockery, and cutlery. Glampers will also enjoy having camping gas, an efficient 12-volt cool box and a sink with pumped cold water.
Additional facilities include travel games, blankets, and throws in the colder months. Drinking water, a 12-volt leisure battery, a 240-volt electric hook-up cable, maps, and guides are also provided.
This company is happy to help guests plan a truly unique and adventurous holiday. They have unlimited trip ideas, recommended routes, destinations, and campsites to share with guests. Please contact the host for more info.
Guests here will have fully comprehensive insurance for one driver aged 25-70, AA Breakdown Assistance, and a vehicle demonstration on collection.
Please contact the host regarding the additional rental services.
- Additional driver insurance for €15, per day.
- Satellite GPS navigation for €5, per day.
- Double bedding, which includes an under-sheet, double duvet and two pillows for €20.
- Single bedding, which includes an under-sheet, single duvet and two pillows for €10.
- Towel sets (one bath towel, one hand towel, one face towel) for €10.
- Order 7.5 GB Wi-Fi Hotspot for €30.
- Outdoor camping tables are available for €10.
- Outdoor camping chairs are available for €5.
- Bicycle rack for €40 (this rack fits two bikes only).
Guests can also request children’s car seats, read below for details:
- €30: Forward Facing Car Seat (9 mths – 4 yrs).
- €20: Booster Seat (4 yrs – 6 yrs).
- €10: Booster Cushion (6 yrs – 11 yrs). Read More
Location + Surroundings
- Bus station
- Health facility
- Tourism office
- Fuel station
- Train station
- Amusement park
- Movie theater
This company is located only 10 minutes south of the town of Wicklow and offers Volkswagen campervan hires in Ireland. Guests who stay here can choose their own destination, whether it's The Ring of Kerry, West Cork, Clifden, or Lahinch, this company can offer a campervan perfect for the journey. They can also provide guests with popular route suggestions for those looking to explore and tour the top destinations in Ireland. These campervans are welcomed everywhere, they are the perfect passport to get off the beaten track, meet local people and take full advantage of Ireland’s relaxed approach to camping. Read More
- Bird watching
- Whitewater rafting
There are unlimited options for guests to do and see in Ireland. We are incredibly fortunate to have the freedom to explore some of the most beautiful landscapes and wilderness in the world in relative peace and quiet. With one of these campervans as a base, guests can discover Ireland at their own pace in one of these camper-homes. These colorful Volkswagen campervans have plenty of character; they are warm, reliable, economical and ideal for trouble free touring and camping. Each is of a manageable size and very easy to drive, they are also perfect for negotiating small Irish roads, towns, and villages.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No smoking
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 30 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel within 30 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.
There is a $326.36 (or €300) booking deposit required in order to secure each vehicle and dates. Please contact the host regarding this deposit before booking.