Description of the company: ORUGAMI IS AN INSPIRING FLYING MICROARCHITECTURE, CREATED TO CONNECT WITH NATURE IN A FASCINATING WAY.
In Glamping world, we can see that tree houses get 100% occupation every time of the year. Visitors prefer tree houses among other lodging models. In this way, Orugami belongs to a new generation of tree house.
Versatile Tree Tent:
- Orugami has two versions: shelter and lodge. Shelter is smaller and basic, a floating open air living room. Lodge is big enough for a family to sleep and with all the accessories needed.
- Comfort is guaranteed as it has been ergonomically designed, so that the space inside and their flexible materials adapts to human body.
- To experience heights with safety, to taste the experience of living in the tree canopy, or as a bird watch hide to enjoy privileged views.
- Orugami can be installed alone, in a collective installation, or in a zip wire circuit. In this way we can create a kind of flying village, with different devices connected by net footbridges, to increase the floating experience
- Near the ground it can be a special game for little climbers, a floating open air room to rest or share good moments.
Lightweight structure specially designed for natural locations:
- Organic design that integrates perfectly in natural surroundings. At the same time, it works as an eye-catcher when it glooms at night.
- It is detachable and portable so that installation can be temporary or permanent, leaving no footprint on the environment. This makes it perfect for natural protected areas.
- Installation is manual, it needs no construction works.
- Orugami is made with special technical materials resistant to outdoor conditions.
-It provides a unique living experience: It can be installed quite high, from 5 metres from the ground up to 30 or more.
Orugami has been designed by specialised architects with specific software for fabric membrane constructions and with the highest quality certified materials. These are fire resistant and long lasting. It is installed by climbing professionals and includes an international insurance.
Materials: Technic high tensile polyester PVC coated fabric, construction steel detachable rings, elevation and climbing wires and straps, technical anchoring.
Height: from 3,2-3,5 to 4 m metres
Diameters: maximum: from 2,2 to 2.8 metres. Minimum: from1,6 to 2 metres.