Palapa-Style Luxury Rental on Pacific Coast near Puerto Vallarta, MexicoPuerto Vallarta, Jalisco (Mexico)
Palapa-Style Luxury Rental on Pacific Coast near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
This palapa-style luxury rental on the Pacific Coast near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, is a primitive rental that includes all of the luxuries of home, including an electric fridge, a gas stove, hot water, a private flushing toilet, an enclosed outdoor shower, living and dining rooms, and more. The luxury rental is solar-powered, and there is enough electricity to power small electronics.
In the master bedroom, guests will find a romantic, queen-size bed. The sofa in the living room converts into a second queen-size bed, too.
Cell service is not guaranteed, and text messages typically work better than phone calls. There is also likely no Internet to be found in the area, so prepare for a truly off-the-grid experience!
- Private Kitchen
- Private Lounge/Living room
- Dining table
- Queen-size bed
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: 10:00 AM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
No pets are allowed. The hosts also do not permit excessively loud music nor parties.
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (Mexico)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife watching
Nature lovers and outdoorsy people will never want to leave this glamping property, which is the perfect place to go fishing, spear fishing, snorkeling, and bird- and marine mammal-watching.
Other fun activities in Chimo or nearby include:
- A short water taxi ride to a little farm at Pizota. From here, it's a moderate hike up to a beautiful waterfall and deep freshwater pool. Afterwards, cervezas will be ready and waiting for you on the beach.
- Go out on the boat of one of the local divers, equipped with a compressor and air hoses, similar to snuba diving, but Mexican-style.
- Spend a day on a real, sport-fishing boat with heavy gear in Yelapa, of which can pick up and drop off at Chonchos.
- If physically fit, head out on a hike to the Refugio, which is just under a half a mile up the mountain through the jungle. This will lead glampers to a small ranch town, which is a nice place to have lunch.
- A day trip to Yelapa, including parasailing behind a boat or off the top of a mountain, horseback riding, and enjoying the local food and drink.