Delectable Cedar Cabin Homes in Strontian, ScotlandStrontian, Scotland (United Kingdom)
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
There are two different glamping units to choose from on property. A 4-person cabin and a 6-person cabin. Beautiful crafted, these bespoke cedar cabins are insulated from the floor up by an underground heating system.
Provided in the 4-person cedar cabin is 1 double bed, two bunk beds, a microwave, a kettle, pillows, cutlery, crockery, and electric sockets.
The 6-person cabin consists of the above plus an additional shower, a toilet room and a small kitchen with an induction hub. Read More
- Double bed
- Bunk bed
- Kitchen equipment
Every campsite has access to picnic areas, a barbecue area, an outdoor pizza oven, the Bothy with a long-burning stove, free hot showers and free hairdryers, free dog shower, a washing up area, a lounge, WI-FI, an outside decking area, a microwave, a fridge-freezer, a laundry room, a toilet facility, a motor home service point, a fishing tackle hire, and bike hire.Read More
Location + Surroundings
This glamping site is located in the quaint and peaceful village of Strontian, placed on the vast and untouched Ardnamurchan Peninsula, one of the most captivating regions in Scotland and recognized for the vast species of wildlife and alluring white sandy beaches. These glamping campsites are a storybook destination to connect with Mother Nature and to be in the present moment. Read More
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 7 days before check-in, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel within 7 days of check-in, you will receive a refund for 50% of the stay, minus the first night.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.