Glamping Canvas Tents in Pembrokeshire, WalesSwansea, Wales (United Kingdom)
At this site, you can find a range of the most iconic canvas tents. All of the tents, whether they be bell tents, tipis, yurts or Lavvu's can be erected and decked out with luxurious furnishings or left empty.
With Pembrokeshire being voted as the second best coastal destination in the world by National Geographic, having over 50 beaches awarded more blue flags and coastal awards than anywhere else in the UK and boasting the only Coastal National Park in the UK, there really is no better place to go and take advantage of our exceptional boutique camping range of bell tents, tipi’s and yurts. Read More
- Lounge/Living room
Location + Surroundings
This glamping site is near Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, one of the most beautiful natural areas in Wales
- Horseback riding
- Scuba diving
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 7 days before check-in, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel within 7 days of check-in, you will receive a refund for 50% of the stay, minus the first night.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.