Delightful Suite Rental with Gourmet Breakfast in Henderson Harbor, New YorkHenderson Harbor, New York (United States of America)
Delightful Suite Rental with Gourmet Breakfast in Henderson Harbor, New York
This beautiful suite rental has a French theme can be found in a welcoming property in Henderson Harbor, New York, right on the shores of Lake Ontario. The rental is fitted with a comfortable queen-size bed and can accommodate a total of two guests, making it a delightful choice for couples. The bed is dressed in high-quality linens to help glampers sleep well and there is also a private bathroom with plenty of fluffy towels.
Included in the booking fee, guests can enjoy a delicious gourmet breakfast. On sunny days, it is served outside on the deck so that guests can marvel at the stunning views of the lake below. There is also a homey living space where guests can enjoy putting their feet up after a busy day spent exploring the harbor.
Glampers will want for nothing during their stay as the suite is so well equipped. The hosts supply fresh bath towels each day and also provide beach towels for swimming. Included in the booking fee, guests can enjoy a delicious fresh breakfast each morning, with an extensive range of dishes available to choose from.
Guests are also welcome to use the bicycles at the property for exploring and will have docking privileges at the lake.
- 1 Queen-size bed
- Linens and pillows
- Fire pit
- Picnic area
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: Within 1 day
- New accommodation
2 accommodations in Glamping Hub
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: Flexible early check-in allowed additional charge
Check out: Flexible late check-out allowed additional charge
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Events allowed
Breakfast is served before 12 p.m. daily.
The hosts offer an array of delicious meals and guests should advise the hosts on which menu they may want. Please inquire with the hosts for the specific meal details.
A gourmet, five-course meal is available for an additional fee of $80 for two per dinner. Please inform the host of any food allergies at the time of reservation.
Our Gourmet Menu:
Our gourmet menu choices include 10 four-course dinners. All of our meals are served home style and when weather permits, will be served outside on the veranda. The choices are:
1. Maryland Crabcake with soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
2. Filet Mignon with brandy and peppercorn sauce, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
3. Paella ( shrimp, chicken, chorizo sausage, with saffron rice olives carrots and peas ) soup, salad, and dessert
4. Chicken and shrimp in red sauce and pasta, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
5. Pasta and White clam sauce, soup or salad. appetizer, and dessert
6. Scallops with potato and Orange sauce, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert.
7. Southern Fried Chicken, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
8. Perch and Shrimp with diced tomato and capers sauce, soup or salad, and dessert
9. Puttanesca with Shrimp, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
10. Shrimp Creole over rice, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert.
Casa de Tapas:
Do you prefer a variety of dishes with European or Mediterranean flavors? Try "Casa de Tapas". Choose up to 6 dishes (per room) from 10 available dishes:
1. Crispy Shrimp Fritters
2. Flamenquin ( thin pork roll w/ham)
3. Spicy Clams
4. Grilled Spring Vegetables
5. Bacalao con Tomate ( Codfish with tomato sauce )
6. Hojas Verdes con Queso de Cabra Gratinado ( Greens and Goat Cheese )
7. Spicy Shrimp
8. Fried Calamari with spicy sauce
9. Scallops with potato in Orange sauce.
10. Italian bouillabaisse ( shrimp, mussels, clams, and cod in a delicious soup).
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
Henderson Harbor, New York (United States of America)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Wildlife watching
There really is no end to the fun waiting to be had during a stay in this waterfront property. Glampers will certainly want to take advantage of the proximity of Lake Ontario. They can enjoy swimming or sign up for some watersports if they are keen to catch a thrill. Fishermen will be in their element in this area and should be sure to bring their rods. Right from the property, guests can hike and cycle for miles and soak in the beautiful views on offer.
Glampers should also enjoy a lighthouse tour during their vacation to get to know the area and there are plenty of wineries for when guests are keen to take things easy. Art lovers will delight in the studios and showrooms on offer nearby and a day trip to Ontario, Canada, is another great way to soak up some culture.