Luxury Yurts for a Glamping Getaway near the Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
- Hosted a verified guest
- Pets allowed
After a busy day exploring, guests can relax in the yurts, which both come with sofas and cable TV, as well as air conditioning and heating to keep guests at the perfect temperature. Meals can be prepared in the fully-equipped kitchen, which includes a full-size refrigerator, a toaster oven, an electric counter-top stove, a full sink, and a microwave.
Outside, there is a fire pit with chairs, perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning sunshine, or toasting s'mores and swapping stories in the evening. There are communal laundry facilities on-site, so guests can stay on top of laundry. There are many opportunities for outdoor recreation nearby, from hiking and horseback-riding in the mountain ranges, to boating and fishing in the nearby lake.
- 2 Queen-size bed
- 2 Twin/Single bed
- 1 Sofa bed
- Linens and pillows
- Running water
- Air conditioning
- Private Kitchen
- Cooking basics
- Hot plate
- Washing machine
- Dining table
- Fire pit
- Outdoor furniture
Location + Surroundings
- National Park
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife watching
- Water sports
No matter what the weather, there are plenty of activities to partake in when glamping at this property in Colorado. The following are all possible, depending on the time of year:
- Biking - Motorcycling
- Hiking - mountains, canyons, high desert, Mesa Verde National Park
- Fishing, Boating, Waterskiing on Lake McPhee (second largest lake in Colorado), Rafting on the Dolores River
- Jeeping - on the roads, or over the mountains
- Golf - a beautiful 18 hole golf course with views of the mountains
- Horseback Riding - overnight, half-day, or 2 hour rides available
- Nature Preserves - Mesa Verde and many more!
- San Juan Skyway - called America's "Most Beautiful Drive". The fall colors are AWESOME! Takes about six hours to complete the circle, returning to The Jolly Rancher.
- Elk and Mule Deer Hunting - some of the biggest and best trophy animals. Our cabins are just right for hunters.
- Horseback Rides and Horse Pack Trips - local
- Stagecoach and Wagon Rides - 20 minutes away
- Western Stage Show with Chuckwagon Style Dinners - at the Bar-D Chuckwagon in Durango, 1 hour away
- Ute Mountain Casino - 15 minutes away
- Shopping for American Indian Arts and Jewelry is at its finest in Cortez - Good Prices!
Check-in: 02:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
Pets allowed additional charge
- No events
This is a pet-friendly site that accepts dogs, cats, and horses. No animals are allowed without prior approval. For horses, there is a new Pro-Panel Pole Barn with exercise, wash rack, and panel turnouts. The hosts can feed the horse or guests can. The hosts will supply information for bringing horses into Colorado; they must have a negative Coggins test and Health Certificate from a vet, and three-way vaccination: E & W tetanus, flu rhino and distemper. With hay, it's $20 a night; without, the standard $15 per night applies. For cats and dogs, they must have a yearly vaccination of rabies and distemper, as well as be housebroken and crate-trained while inside the cabins or yurts. A cleaning charge of $100 will apply if extra cleaning is needed.