Spacious Cabin Rental near Yosemite and Bass Lake for a Family Getaway in CaliforniaOakhurst, California (United States of America)
Spacious Cabin Rental near Yosemite and Bass Lake for a Family Getaway in California
Massive California cabin for family vacations!
This spacious cabin rental close to Bass Lake boasts amazing views of the surrounding woodland and sleeps up to 16 guests, making it ideal for a families, friends, and retreat getaways in California. The first two luxurious bedrooms both boast a king-size bed and a fireplace, the third offers a king-size bed and a sofa, the fourth offers a queen-size bed, and the fifth offers queen-size and two twin beds. There is also another room with two twin beds, however, it offers less privacy than the others. The main bathroom has a claw-foot bathtub and a walk-in slate shower with multiple jets and shower heads, and there's two more full bathrooms too. All beds are appointed with soft bedding and linens to ensure a good night's sleep.
The massive and stylish interior boasts stone floors and exposed wooden logs, creating a warm and inviting rustic atmosphere for guests to relax in after a busy day full of activities. Guests can kick back in the sofas in front of the fireplace and TV and hang out together in comfort and style. The sleek and modern kitchen has everything needed to prepare hearty meals, including a breakfast bar and an island. Meals can be enjoyed at the large wooden dining table. There's a laundry room so you'll never run out of clothes while on vacation.
All around this California cabin rental, guests will find wooden wraparound porches, where guests can kick back in the deck chairs with their favorite drink and enjoy the stunning views of the landscape. There's a BBQ grill to fire up, which makes for a great change from the kitchen, and a sheltered outdoor dining table for al fresco dining.
- 3 King-size beds
- 3 Queen-size beds
- 4 Twin/Single beds
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Private Barbecue
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: From 04:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
- No events
No open fires
Minimum age to rent: 25
Damage deposit: 1500.00 per stay
2. ARRIVAL CONDITION: The cabin is inspected for cleanliness prior to your arrival. It's important that guests report anything that is not in acceptable condition within one hour of your arrival. Anything not reported within that time frame will be deemed your responsibility.
3. This is a NON-SMOKING property. Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere on the property. Photographs, neighbors witnessing, debris, camera footage, or other evidence of smoking in or on the rental property will result in immediate eviction and a forfeiture of security deposit.
4. FIREPLACES: Because of high drought conditions please confirm use is allowed per the county. Please use only real wood with wood starter sticks. Use of Duraflame logs or lighter fluid of any kind will damage the blower in the unit. Firewood is not provided. The fireplaces in the bedrooms are for ambience only. They are not to be left on when not in the rooms.
5. PETS ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED in the rental property. Any evidence of pets in or around the rental property may result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid and loss of security deposit. This will be used to get all carpets in the house cleaned and deep clean furniture.
6. PAPER PRODUCTS & SUNDRY SUPPLIES: Rates include a one-time linen and towel setup. The home will be furnished with an initial supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and dishwasher detergent. All additional paper products and sundry supplies are the responsibility of the renter. Other incidental sundries may be at the cabin, but are not promised or guaranteed.
7. USE RESTRICTIONS: This property is not to be used for excessive partying in or around the rental. Rental of this property is limited to use by groups of not more than 16 individuals. Primary tenant must be at least 25 years old. Owner may require proof of primary tenant's age as demonstrated by a valid driver’s license, passport or other government issued photo identification. The person(s) signing the rental contract must be present during the entire rental period. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all advanced payments, fees and taxes, and the guests will not be permitted to check in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: This home sleeps 16 people. If maximum initial occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit all payments. Renter may not use recreational or other vehicles to increase the sleeping capacity.
9. EXCESSIVE NOISE: The rental property is located in a residential neighborhood. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am. Tenants agree to fully comply with local noise regulations and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Please note that a device called NoiseAware is located both inside and outside the home. This is set to alert the owner if a higher decibel is reached after quiet time hours. Should this occur owner will text once to remind tenant of quiet time rules. Any actions by local law enforcement and/or homeowners are at the tenant’s sole risk and expense and may result in additional charges or immediate eviction without refund of any payments.
10. MINIMUM STAY: A two-night minimum stay is required. Seasonal rates and minimums will apply.
11. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: Every effort has been made to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order. However, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we cannot guarantee these items and we will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control. The home is inspected prior to and after every guest. If there has been damage caused during your stay please report it immediately so we can address it. We expect our guests to take responsibility for things that happen by them personally or ANY guests they have in the home. We realize that isn’t trendy these days but we have high expectations that mankind can be restored through personal responsibility and respect for others and their homes.
12. ENTRY, INSPECTION, OR EVICTION: The owner or her representative will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services, show the premises to prospective or actual tenants, workers or contractors, (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of this contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made during normal business hours and with prior notice to the renter. In the case of (d), ALL tenants and guests of tenants must vacate the rental property within 60 minutes of the agent’s arrival to notify of eviction. If tenant or guests are present when an Agent arrives, up to 60 minutes will be allotted to immediately remove all personal property and exit the rental property. If tenants or guests are not present or personal property is not removed within 60 minutes, the agent will photograph, inventory, and store said property. Charges in excess of the eviction fee may apply if items are required to be removed by the owner. The primary tenant must claim any stored personal property within 30 days. If not claimed, the personal property will be sold or donated.
13. HOLIDAY AND PARTY DECORATIONS: Guests may decorate for special occasions at their own expense, but must remove and dispose of all decorations prior to departure. Christmas trees may not be left behind. Devices for attaching and securing decorations must be temporary and must not leave evidence of use (No Nails, sticky residue, staples, etc.)
14. LOCKED CLOSETS: Owner has locked closets for personal possessions and extras for the rental. These closets are private and are not to be opened by guests under any circumstances. Any evidence of a violation will result in a $500 deduction from the security deposit.
15. RATE CHANGES: Rates are subject to change without notice until a signed contract and advance deposit are received to reserve a rental period.
16. STORM/ROAD CONDITIONS POLICY: No refunds will be given for storm conditions. If your vacation is during the winter months, please come prepared with tire chains to drive in snow and/or ice to reach the rental property. Refunds are not given due to road conditions, storms, fires, water level in the lake, or other unforeseen conditions. Rescheduling of dates is available. During snow storms please park in the culdesac below the house which is plowed. The road along the side of the house and the driveway are not plowed. If vehicles become stuck due to not parking below and guests are unable to vacate guest will be charged accordingly.
17. WINTER CONDITIONS: Tenants are notified that this cabin is in a mountain location where winter conditions may apply. Walkways, driveways, sidewalks, stairs, etc. may be slippery due to ice and snow. These areas may be slippery even when they do not appear to be. It is advised that caution be used. Please step carefully on all outdoor surfaces. It is further advised that shoes be removed upon entering the home as wet or icy soles can cause slippery conditions on floors inside the home.
18. ELECTRONICS/UTILITIES: Please note that Moosehead Lodge is in the mountains. Top tier internet is being provided via the only local provider available. However, please note that internet availability, consistency, and quality cannot be guaranteed. Smart TV is available for use with guests various accounts (i.e., Prime, Netflix, etc.) PG&E is known for turning off power with high winds. Please come prepared as refunds are not given for power outages. A generator is on its way but due to supply chain issues is taking much much longer than anticipated.
19. TRASH: Due to the massive volume of trash, lack of trash services, local resident bear, mountain lion and raccoon, and changing local ordinances we have had to implement a pack it in pack it out policy. This means no trash is to be left behind upon your departure. If you do not want to take the trash home with you, you may dispose of it at the North Fork Transfer Station which is located at 33699 Road 274 and is open Thursday through Monday, closed Tuesday and Wednesday. During your stay please put all tied trash bags in the laundry room until departure. Any trash left outside during your stay and torn into by animals will be your responsibility to clean up. Trash that is not packed out will result in a fine taken from the security deposit for the cost to hire a handyman to come pick it up in addition to the disposal fee.
20. PARKING AND BASEMENT USE: Parking for the whole home is accessed on the main loop of the driveway on the upper side of the home. DO NOT drive any vehicles down the side of the house to the basement or up the slope right off the cul-de-sac. The ground is clay there and is unsafe for vehicles.
21. LINENS: Guest is also required to wash and dry all towels. Towels may be left in the dryer upon departure. Please leave all sheets on the bed. CLEANING EXPECTATIONS: Although a cleaning fee is included in your stay, the expectation is that the house is tidied up inclusive of dishes cleaned and put away and a general wipe down of kitchen and appliances if they become excessively dirty during your stay. If the BBQ was used during your stay please clean it prior to your departure. A $25 additional cleaning fee will be charged if it is left dirty.
22. WELL AND SEPTIC SYSTEM: Moosehead Lodge is on a private well. The water is delicious and safe to drink from the tap. There is a large holding tank, however excessive water use will lower the tank and could take several hours to fill it back up. Excessive use is defined as washing cars while using back to back showers, running the washing machine and dishwasher all at the same time. Please be mindful of the consumption to avoid this. Moosehead Lodge utilizes a septic system. DO NOT flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet even it it claims to be septic safe. Sanitary napkins, tampons, paper towels, wet wipes, etc. will back up the system and guest will be responsible for a service call to unplug the system.
23. VIDEO CAMERAS: Video cameras are in use on the outside of the lodge. They are located around the front, side, and back of the home.
24. INDEMNIFICATION: Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities unless such damage is the legal result of negligence or willful misconduct by the owner. Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of or in any way related to renter’s use or occupancy of the property, renter’s breach of any term of this agreement, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
25. AGREEMENT, DECLARATION, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK: By booking, you are declaring the foregoing is true: That you agree to take all recommended and reasonable actions to protect yourself and others from exposure to COVID-19, and that you ASSUME THE RISK, by entering the property. You also understand and agree that no one, including but not limited to the owners, K&M Premier Vacation Rentals and Venue Management, or anyone else can guarantee that you will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19.
26. NO ILLEGAL ACTS: Renter will comply with all statutes, ordinances and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities as well regarding the use of the property. The Rental property shall be treated with respect and consideration. Please be aware that some neighbors are periodic users and some are permanent residents. We ask that the peace and privacy of all of the neighbors to this cabin be respected at all times. Any violations of the above stated policy could result in eviction from the premises without notice and without refund of any rents, fees or taxes.
27. WAIVER: Failure of owner to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver.
28. LEGAL: This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In any action or proceeding involving a dispute between owner and renter arising from this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
29. CREDIT CARD: Any guest who provides any credit card information is doing so as a guarantee of payment of all or any portion of the security deposit and each such tenant accepts all terms of this agreement and accepts complete liability for the payment of any rental fees (including, without limitation, any costs, fees, expenses, charges or penalties related to the rental, occupancy and/or use of the rental property as set forth in this agreement), as well as any damage (not covered under the accidental damage policy) during and tenant’s occupancy and use of the rental property. Each tenant providing his or her credit card understands that these rental fees (excluding e Check payments) will be charged to their credit card and hereby authorizes owner’s agent (i.e, Lodgify, Airbnb, HomeAway) to charge their credit card for payment of any such rental fees. All cancellations will be honored according to the cancellation agreement less a 4% handling fee.
30. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The foregoing constitutes the entire rental agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing and signed by all parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable. If for any reason, any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, that portion shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. This Agreement and any modifications, including photocopies or facsimiles, may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one renter, all renters are jointly and severally liable under this rental agreement.
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
Oakhurst, California (United States of America)
Detailed location provided after booking
- National Park
- Winter sports
- Water sports
- Horseback riding
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Wine tasting
- Wildlife watching
- Feeding animals
Guests who stay at this California cabin will find themselves just a couple of miles from Miller's Landing, where there's a boat launch ramp and a place to rent a boat or jet skis to take out onto Bass Lake, which is surrounded by a number of trails to explore on foot or by bicycle. At the Falls, guests can even slide down the natural rock slide where the snow water enters the lake. Further afield is the world-famous Yosemite National Park, the iconic park offering hiking among the redwoods, river rafting, and incredible landscapes.