Gorgeous Oakhurst Cabin near Yosemite and Bass LakeOakhurst, California (United States of America)
Gorgeous Oakhurst Cabin near Yosemite and Bass Lake
The best places to stay near Yosemite National Park
This fantastic Oakhurst cabin is great for family getaways in California. Glamping here offers guests the chance to explore some stunning areas of natural beauty and the California cabin can accommodate up to nine guests in five comfortable bedrooms. There are two bathrooms with all the essentials and linens and towels are kindly provided by the hosts.
The living and dining areas are beautifully decorated and guests will have plenty of space to relax after a day in the mountains. The sleek kitchen comes with everything guests will need to cook up delicious meals for the group while other thoughtful additions include Wi-Fi, a TV, a clothes dryer, central heating, and free parking.
Outside, guests have a wonderful decking area with comfy seating where they can fire up the grill and enjoy their truly idyllic surroundings.
- 1 King-size bed
- 2 Queen-size beds
- 1 Double bed
- 2 Twin/Single beds
- Washing machine
- Private Barbecue
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: From 04:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
- No events
Minimum age to rent: 25
Damage deposit: 500.00 per stay
1.ARRIVAL TIME IS 4:00 PM. DEPARTURE TIME IS 10:00 AM: Please do not enter the cabin early without permission. Since we need ample time to prepare the home for the next arrival, late check outs are not permitted and will be charged at a rate of $60 for each hour or portion thereof past 10 am. Additional penalties may include, without limitation, additional daily or nightly rental fees and/or loss or revenue incurred by owner due to the rental property not being available for the next group of tenants. I do ask that if you plan to leave prior to your scheduled departure date, that you notify me.
2. ARRIVAL CONDITION: The cabin is inspected for cleanliness prior to your arrival. It's important that guests report anything that is not in acceptable condition within one hour of your arrival. Anything not reported within that time frame will be deemed your responsibility.
3. This is a NON-SMOKING property. Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere on the property. Photographs, neighbors witnessing, debris, camera footage, or other evidence of smoking in or on the rental property will result in immediate eviction and an additional cleaning fee of $500.
4. FIREPLACES: Because of high fire conditions, no fires currently allowed.
5. PETS ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED in the rental property. Any evidence of pets in or around the rental property may result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid and $500 in additional cleaning fees will be charged to the security deposit. This will be used to get all carpets in the house cleaned and deep clean furniture.
6. PAPER PRODUCTS & SUNDRY SUPPLIES: Rates include a one-time linen and towel setup. The home will be furnished with an initial supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and dishwasher detergent. All additional paper products and sundry supplies are the responsibility of the renter. Other incidental sundries may be at the cabin, but are not promised or guaranteed.
7. USE RESTRICTIONS: This property is not to be used for excessive partying in or around the rental. Rental of this property is limited to use by groups of not more than 9 individuals. Primary tenant must be at least 25 years old. Owner may require proof of primary tenant's age as demonstrated by a valid driver’s license, passport or other government issued photo identification. The person(s) signing the rental contract must be present during the entire rental period. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all advanced payments, fees and taxes, and the guests will not be permitted to check in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: This home sleeps 9 people. If maximum initial occupancy is exceeded, you will be asked to vacate the property and forfeit all payments. Renter may not use recreational or other vehicles to increase the sleeping capacity.
9. EXCESSIVE NOISE: The rental property is located in a residential neighborhood. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am. Tenants agree to fully comply with local noise regulations and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any actions by local law enforcement and/or homeowners are at the tenant’s sole risk and expense and may result in additional charges or immediate eviction without refund of any payments.
10. MINIMUM STAY: A two-night minimum stay is required. Please see high season and holiday minimum stay requirements.
11. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: Every effort has been made to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order. However, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. I will do my best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, I cannot guarantee these items and I will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
12. ENTRY, INSPECTION, OR EVICTION: The owner or her representative will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services, show the premises to prospective or actual tenants, workers or contractors, (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of this contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made during normal business hours and with prior notice to the renter. In the case of (d), ALL tenants and guests of tenants must vacate the rental property within 60 minutes of the agent’s arrival to notify of eviction. If tenant or guests are present when an Agent arrives, up to 60 minutes will be allotted to immediately remove all personal property and exit the rental property. If tenants or guests are not present or personal property is not removed within 60 minutes, the agent will photograph, inventory, and store said property. Charges in excess of the eviction fee may apply if items are required to be removed by the owner. The primary tenant must claim any stored personal property within 30 days. If not claimed, the personal property will be sold or donated.
13. HOLIDAY AND PARTY DECORATIONS: Guests may decorate for special occasions at their own expense, but must remove and dispose of all decorations prior to departure. Christmas trees may not be left behind. Devices for attaching and securing decorations must be temporary and must not leave evidence of use (No Nails, sticky residue, staples, etc.)
14. LOCKED CLOSETS: Owner may have locked closets for personal possessions and extras for the rental. These closets are private and are not to be opened by guests under any circumstances. Any evidence of a violation will result in a $500 deduction from the security deposit.
15. RATE CHANGES: Rates are subject to change without notice until a signed contract and advance deposit are received to reserve a rental period.
16. STORM/ROAD CONDITIONS POLICY: No refunds will be given for storm conditions. If your vacation is during the winter months, please come prepared with tire chains to drive in snow and/or ice to reach the rental property. We do not refund due to road conditions, storms, fires, water level in the lake, or other unforeseen conditions.
17. WINTER CONDITIONS: Tenants are notified that this cabin is in a mountain location where winter conditions may apply. Walkways, driveways, sidewalks, stairs, etc. may be slippery due to ice and snow. These areas may be slippery even when they do not appear to be. It is advised that caution be used. Please step carefully on all outdoor surfaces. It is further advised that shoes be removed upon entering the home as wet or icy soles can cause slippery conditions on floors inside the home.
18. INDEMNIFICATION: Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities unless such damage is the legal result of negligence or willful misconduct by the owner. Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of or in any way related to renter’s use or occupancy of the property, renter’s breach of any term of this agreement, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
19. AGREEMENT, DECLARATION, AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK: By booking, you are declaring the foregoing is true: That you agree to take all recommended and reasonable actions to protect yourself and others from exposure to COVID-19, and that you ASSUME THE RISK, by entering the property. You also understand and agree that no one, including but not limited to the owners and the hosts, can guarantee that you will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19.
20. ANIMAL DISCLOSURE: By booking you understand the cabin is in the forest and wild animals including but not limited to bears, rattlesnakes, mountain lions, bobcats, scorpions and bats live all around the cabin. The hosts and the owners will not be held liable for any accidents or incidents that may occur.
21. WATER DISCLOSURE: Please enjoy the creek responsibly. The hosts and the owners will not be held liable for any accidents or incidents that may occur.
22. NO ILLEGAL ACTS: Renter will comply with all statutes, ordinances and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities as well regarding the use of the property. The Rental property shall be treated with respect and consideration. Please be aware that some neighbors are periodic users and some are permanent residents. We ask that the peace and privacy of all of the neighbors to this cabin be respected at all times. Any violations of the above stated policy could result in eviction from the premises without notice and without refund of any rents, fees or taxes.
23. WAIVER: Failure of owner to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver.
24. LEGAL: This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California. In any action or proceeding involving a dispute between owner and renter arising from this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
25. CREDIT CARD: Any guest who provides any credit card information is doing so as a guarantee of payment of all or any portion of the security deposit and each such tenant accepts all terms of this agreement and accepts complete liability for the payment of any rental fees (including, without limitation, any costs, fees, expenses, charges or penalties related to the rental, occupancy and/or use of the rental property as set forth in this agreement), as well as any damage (not covered under the accidental damage policy) during and tenant’s occupancy and use of the rental property. Each tenant providing his or her credit card understands that these rental fees (excluding e Check payments) will be charged to their credit card and hereby authorizes owner’s agent (i.e. Lodgify, Home Away, Airbnb, Tripadvisor, etc.) to charge their credit card for payment of any such rental fees.
26. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The foregoing constitutes the entire rental agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing and signed by all parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable. If for any reason, any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, that portion shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. This Agreement and any modifications, including photocopies or facsimiles, may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one renter, all renters are jointly and severally liable under this rental agreement.
27. Please control activities which might result in excessive wear & tear or damage to our cabin, its furnishings, interior finishes, appliances, and exterior amenities. Photographs are taken prior to each arrival, and you will be charged for any missing, broken, or damaged items.
28. Turn out/off: A/C, TV, lights, oven, coffee pot, etc. when not in use and upon departure.
29. Be sure to “raccoon proof” the garbage cans by weighting the lids.
30. Please notify us of any and all maintenance issues you may have. We want things to be well maintained for everyone's comfort and safety. And, please let us know if something gets broken so we may deal with it before the next guests arrive.
31.The honor pantry is meant to help you out in a pinch. Please pay it forward by replacing nearly empty items.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Property is on a well and septic system, special parameters apply. These will be outlined in guest book, please familiarize yourself with these after you arrive. They include but are not limited to no washing cars and boats on the property, flushable items, well water capacity, etc.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Although a cleaning fee is included in your stay, the expectation is that the house is tidied up inclusive of dishes put away and a general wipe down of kitchen and appliances if they became excessively dirty during your stay. We kindly ask that you treat our home with love!
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
Oakhurst, California (United States of America)
Detailed location provided after booking
- National Park
- Winter sports
- Water sports
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Wine tasting
- Wildlife watching
- Feeding animals
This Oakhurst cabin offers guests plenty to do while glamping in California. Getaways here mean guests will be just 10 miles from the South Yosemite entrance and the cabin is the perfect location to be centrally located to the surrounding area of Bass Lake, Mariposa, and Oakhurst.