Pet Friendly Glamping on a Family Farm in Jack, AlabamaJack, Alabama (United States of America)
Pet Friendly Glamping on a Family Farm in Jack, Alabama
Pet Friendly | Family Friendly
Secluded campsite only a quick drive to nearby towns of Elba, Enterprise, and Troy. Privacy and lots to do!
Your campsite includes a 10'x12' (120 square feet) safari-style canvas tent on a raised wooden platform. Inside the tent, you'll find one queen bed or a queen-size bunk bed (see photos for the exact setup). The tent is big enough for the bed plus one or two extra sleeping bags on the floor. Aside from the canvas tent, campers can also use the extra 5-person pop-up dome tent that’s provided. You'll also have a 6-ft picnic table, outdoor fire pit, 2 Adirondack chairs, and a heating source to keep you warm and toasty at night.
Max Occupancy refers to the total number of campers allowed onsite with your reservation.
Toilets: Every campsite is equipped with a camp toilet.
Showers: Every Signature campsite comes with a Coleman Sun Shower. The sun shower has a reservoir that holds up to 5 gallons of water, potentially enough for multiple showers. It's constructed of heat-locking material that warms the water when it's left in the sun, even on cool days.
Interaction with Guests:
Upon check out, you should leave-no-trace of your stay and be sure your campsite is returned to its natural glory! While the host does not charge a cleaning fee, we do expect campsites to be left how they were found. After you check out, take everything you brought in and be sure to leave your trash at the designated location on the property.
If a CampKeeper submits an incident report after your stay that details evidence of trash or damage to the campsite or the CampKeeper’s property, the host reserves the right to charge a minimum cleaning fee of $50. Just make sure to follow the Camper Manual posted at your campsite and you'll be set!
Other Things to Note:
1. Please let us know what time you will be arriving. We look forward to welcoming you to our homestead and showing you to your campsite.
2. Help yourself to anything on the homestead while you are here, and ask any questions along the way.
3. Ask for anything you need. If we don't have something you really need, we will see what we can do for you to accommodate your needs.
3. We love dogs, and your dogs are welcome here but please leash them up when unattended or if bringing them on the main property. Dog crates are available if you need to use them. The ducks, geese, guinea hens, and chickens will really appreciate it as they don't like to be chased and have developed a peace treaty with our farm dogs, which they would like to continue.
4. Please do not litter or disrespect the nature around you, and leave the campsite as clean as you found it.
5. Dispose of all garbage and return any items you might have borrowed from the homestead like books or toys for kids.
6. Please empty your loo upon leaving by taking your loo bag and depositing in the garbage can.
7. Please give us any suggestions or feedback so we can better the experience next time you come. We would really appreciate a positive review.
8. Please DON'T forget to come back!
- 1 Double bed
- Linens and pillows
- Outdoor furniture
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: 02:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
Jack, Alabama (United States of America)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Prairie, meadow or plain
- Wildlife watching
- Feeding animals
When venturing out, camp is just a short 15 to 30 minutes drive to Enterprise, Troy, and Elba, full of city amenities and activities. Venturing just a bit farther for a day trip, campers can check out Lake Eufala, Waterfall and Caverns of Florida, and Panama City Beach. Come back and sit under the stars enjoying your private getaway.