One-of-a-Kind Log Cabin Rental near Ouachita National Forest in OklahomaSmithville, Oklahoma (United States)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
· Kid-friendly · Jacuzzi/Hot Tub · Barbecue
This one-of-a-kind log cabin rental near Ouachita National Forest in Oklahoma can accommodate eight adults, plus children, as there are additional air mattresses available. There are four bedrooms in total, each with a luxurious queen-size bed. There are also two bathrooms, with fresh cotton towels, hair dryers and hand soap provided. Guests would also be remiss to miss out on the relaxing hot tub that fits up to eight people.
Other features and amenities of this glamping cabin to be enjoyed include a widescreen high definition television, satellite TV with 130 channels, a DVD/Blu-ray Library plus an Xbox 360 with an impressive video game library. Guests will, of course, have Wi-Fi access and an iPod dock to satisfy their musical tastes.
There is a fully-equipped kitchen which includes a microwave, an oven, a stove, a dishwasher, and a coffeemaker. So guests can really get stuck in preparing beautiful meals during their stay.
Outdoors there is a gas grill available for use and incredible views of the Kiamichi Mountains from the decks. Read More
- Queen-size bed
- Outdoor furniture
- Kitchen equipment
- Shared Jacuzzi/Hot tub
- Shared Barbecue
- Fire pit
- BR/DVD player
- Video games
- Sound system
The hosts supply all guests with a starter supply of coffee products, paper goods and soaps.. Any additional supplies will be provided by the guest. Guests can buy any other necessities at CJs Corner Store, which is located approximately nine miles south on Hwy 259.Read More
Location + Surroundings
This glamping site is located just four hours from the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, as well as Oklahoma City and Tulsa. It is also only two to three hours from Hot Springs and Little Rock.
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Whitewater rafting
The following are activities available on or near this glamping site:
- Fly Fishing, Canoeing or Kayaking the Kiamichi and Mountain Fork Rivers.
- Fishing and boating at Broken Bow Lake.
- ATV riding and Hiking over 400 miles of trails. Trailhead begins just over 1 mile from cabin gate at the Three Sticks Monument on Hwy 259.
- Great hunting in the Ouachita National Forest.
- Equestrian and horseback riding at A to Z Ranch.
- Superb dining and shopping in Hochatown, OK and Mena, AR.
- Incredible views via the 259 Scenic Highway and Talimena National Scenic Byway.
- Yearly festivals in Poteau and at Beaver’s Bend.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No smoking
- No parties
- Some spaces are shared
- As long as you cancel at least 7 days before check-in, you will receive a full refund minus our service fee.
- If you cancel within 7 days of check-in, you will receive a refund for 50% of the stay, minus the first night and service fee.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion (and will not include the service fee).
Every third night stay is free. Guests must reserve only the first two nights and note what date they'll be staying as their three, and subsequently free, night. The host will then adjust the calendar to reflect the third free night.
There is a maximum capacity of eight adults, and children, of 13 years of age or younger, stay for free.
Booking guest or cardholder must be at least 24 years old to rent the cabin and must be present during the stay.
No pets are allowed. No smoking indoors either. The hosts ask all smoking guests to throw their cigarette butts in the trash. Read more