Cozy Texas Cabin Rental for a Relaxing Getaway from San AntonioHondo, Texas (United States)
Cozy Texas Cabin Rental for a Relaxing Getaway from San Antonio
"This property was easy to find. A H-E-B was 10 minutes away. We got our groceries and happily found the cabin’s kitchen had everything we needed. The…"
This seaside themed cabin is less than an hour from San Antonio and sleeps two guests comfortably, making it an ideal option for a romantic getaway in Texas Hill Country. Inside, guests will find a queen-size bed appointed with bedding and linens. The bathroom has a shower, a sink, and a toilet. Towels are provided.
The living and dining areas are comfy and inviting and the kitchenette comes with a microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, water boiler, copper chef induction plate with a copper chef pan, an apartment size fridge with small separate freezing compartment, plates, cups, glasses, and utensils.
The cabin has its own porch with two chairs and the private picnic table and BBQ pit are situated right next to the cabin.
- 1 Queen-size bed
- Air conditioning
- Private Barbecue
- Hot water
- Linens and pillows
- Fire pit
We clean extensively and only with approved materials containing 60% or higher alcohol. In each cabin we provide cleaning materials also for guests inclusive gloves to wear if guests so desire. We clean in 3 phases (prepare, clean & check) as to the new cleaning standards and use an extensive checklist for each cleaning in every space in each cabin while using only the approved cleaning materials. We clean first then disinfect. Our cleaning work is informed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published standards. We take 24 hours before entering each cabin for cleaning, we air out all cabins before cleaning, we wear protective gear while cleaning, wash our hands after cleaning each seperate space in each cabin, wash our linnens on the highest heat, empty the vaccuumcleaner after each space and wash or throw away all cleaning cloths after cleaning each seperate space in each cabin. We also took a cleaning course and passed an exam set by CDC. standards.
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: Within 1 day
- New accommodation
4 accommodations in Glamping Hub
Check-in: 03:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No events
No open fires
Minimum age to rent: 25
2. Pets only welcome after consulting with host!s!!
3. Quiet time daily at 9pm.
4. No loud music any time.
5. No parties!
6. No campfire allowed if the Burn Ban sign at the common campfire area is up!
7. Do not flush grease through the toilet or sinks. Please put grease in a paper towel and dispose in the waste bin.
8. Do not flush any sanitary towels, tampons and/or plastic/metal items or any fabrics in the toilet. The septic system is very hard to maintain! Guests will be held responsible if the lines get clogged up.
9. Parking is available only in the designated area
10. No car washing.
11. It gets very dark at the ranch. Please bring a flashlight if you want to walk to the campfire area at night.
12. Always pay attention to where you are walking. You are out in the country and therefore guests need to be careful of any wild animals. Hosts are not responsible for any harm done by the animals!
13. Do NOT feed any of the animals unless guests have permission from the hosts.
14. Do not climb any of the fences and/or gates! All gates need to remain closed at all times!
15. Check-out is strictly before 11 AM.
16. Upon check out, wash, dry and stow all dishes where you found them.
17. Upon check out, leave the garbage in a closed bag in the kitchenette area. An extra garbage bag is provided in one of the drawers.
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
Hondo, Texas (United States)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Prairie, meadow or plain
- Water sports
- Horseback riding additional charge
- Zip-lining additional charge
- Wildlife watching
- Feeding animals
There is awesome tubing in Concan, a one-hour drive as well as some tubing in Bandera, a 30-minute drive. For a fee, Hondo Creek is available for swimming, fishing, and kayaking at Chapman Ranch owner's discretion. There are plenty of other activities in the area. Ziplining, horseback river rides and trails, kayaking, and swimming are all popular here. Lake Medina, three State Parks in the Hill Country, and nearby caves are also worth a visit.