Lovely Hill Country Cabin Rental for a Weekend Getaway from San AntonioHondo, Texas (United States of America)
Lovely Hill Country Cabin Rental for a Weekend Getaway from San Antonio
This lovely Texas Hill Country 4-guest cabin is located about 7 miles out of Hondo. A great getaway for a small family to enjoy a peaceful weekend. In the bedroom, guests will find a queen-size bed, and there's a bunk bed in the living area. The bathroom has a shower, a sink, and a toilet. Towels and linens are provided.
The kitchenette contains a microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, water boiler, copper chef induction plate with a copper chef pan, an apartment size fridge with small separate freezing compartment, plates, cups, glasses, and utensils.
A great place to unwind with a cold drink is the covered porch. You will find a barbecue grill next to the porch to fire up for a cookout. The common fire pit is surrounded by benches, perfect for gathering around for s'mores and stories.
Activities except hiking are located 30 to 85 minutes from the ranch!
- 1 Queen-size bed
- 1 Bunk bed
- Air conditioning
- Private Barbecue
- Hot water
- Linens and pillows
We clean extensively and only with approved materials containing 60% or higher alcohol. In each cabin we provide cleaning materials also for guests inclusive gloves to wear if guests so desire. We clean in 3 phases (prepare, clean & check) as to the new cleaning standards and use an extensive checklist for each cleaning in every space in each cabin while using only the approved cleaning materials. We clean first then disinfect. Our cleaning work is informed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published standards. We take 24 hours before entering each cabin for cleaning, we air out all cabins before cleaning, we wear protective gear while cleaning, wash our hands after cleaning each seperate space in each cabin, wash our linnens on the highest heat, empty the vaccuumcleaner after each space and wash or throw away all cleaning cloths after cleaning each seperate space in each cabin. We also took a cleaning course and passed an exam set by CDC. standards.
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: 03:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
- No events
No open fires
Minimum age to rent: 25
2. Pets only welcome after consulting with hosts!!
3. Quiet time daily at 9 p.m.
4. No loud music any time.
5. No parties!
6. No campfire allowed if the Burn Ban sign at the common campfire area is up!
7. Do not flush grease through the toilet or sinks. Please put grease in a paper towel and dispose in the waste bin.
8. Do not flush any sanitary towels, tampons and/or plastic/metal items or any fabrics in the toilet. The septic system is very hard to maintain! Guests will be held responsible if the lines get clogged up!!!
9. Parking is available only in the designated area
10. No car washing.
11. It gets very dark at the ranch. Please bring a flashlight if you want to walk to the campfire area at night.
12. Always pay attention to where you are walking. You are out in the country and therefore guests need to be careful of any wild animals. Hosts are not responsible for any harm done by the animals!
13. Do NOT feed any of the animals unless guests have permission from the hosts.
14. Do not climb any of the fences and/or gates! All gates need to remain closed at all times!
15. All activities except for hiking are located 30 to 85 minutes from the ranch!
16. Check-out is strictly before 11 a.m.
17. Upon check out, wash, dry and stow all dishes where you found them.
18. Upon check out, leave the garbage in a closed bag in the kitchenette area. An extra garbage bag is provided in one of the drawers in the kitchenette.
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
You will receive a 50% refund, minus our service fee, if you cancel more than 24 hours after your booking is confirmed and at least 15 days before check-in.
Location and surroundings
Hondo, Texas (United States of America)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Prairie, meadow or plain
- Water sports
- Horseback riding additional charge
- Zip-lining additional charge
- Wildlife watching
- Feeding animals
There is swimming, tubing and kayaking in Concan (1 hour away), as well as in Bandera (30 min.).
Please note that all activities except hiking are located 30 to 85 minutes from the ranch!
Sometimes, for a fee, Hondo Creek (5 min. away) is available for swimming, fishing, and kayaking at Chapman Ranch owner's discretion.
Other activities in the area: Ziplining (85 min.), horseback river rides and trails (30 min.). Lake Medina, three State Parks in the Hill Country, and nearby caves (all 30-85 min. away) are also worth a visit.