"We had such an amazing stay! John was by far the best host we've ever had. It was such a special and unique experience that I won't ever forget. The …"
Entire accommodation with shared facilities
Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself with some facilities such as bathroom, kitchen, swimming pool, barbecue, etc. that may be shared with other guests
Perfect for hiking
The host recommends this activity
Free cancellation if cancelled at least 7 days before check-in
Add dates to see details
Free cancellation before [date]
Free cancellation not available
This accommodation’s cancellation policy doesn’t offer free cancellation for the dates you have selected
Dome • 2 guests • 1 Bathroom • Kitchen
About this place
This unique dome is located in Eatonton, Georgia, and can accommodate two guests, for a peaceful retreat near Lake Oconee. The dome has an open plan setting complete with a queen bed and a shared bathroom in the community space that is also complete with a fully functional kitchen. There is also a lux camping toilet and a cooler for beverages in the dome(please bring a bag of ice). Linens and towels are provided.
The dome does not have any running water, but there is a water container with a sink in the community house kitchen area to wash your hands and for cooking that can be refilled at any time. In the shared community house guests will find a living room, dining room, full-sized kitchen, laundry room, and full bathroom.
Outside of the dome, guests have access to the surrounding sixteen-acre property, which is mostly wooded. There is a creek running through the property that guests can follow to take a hike through the woods, see deer and wildlife, and search for Native American artifacts and crystals. Additionally, there is an outdoor fire pit with seating. The spectacular location and amenities make this a great option for a peaceful, off-grid getaway to Lake Oconee.
Luxury Glamping Dome in Georgia
1 bedroom, 2 beds
1 Queen-size bed
1 Double bed
Features and services
We are taking extra cleaning measures and extra time between guests. Windows and doors are open during each checkin/checkout for good ventilation and air flows.
Check-in: 03:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
No open fires
Some spaces are shared
To ensure you have a pleasant stay with us, please follow the house rules below...
- Please remember Check-In is at 3PM and Check-Out is at 11AM.
- No shoes are allowed inside any of our houses and/or structures.
- DO NOT light ANY candles, incense and/or anything else other than the provided propane kitchen-top stove inside the house.
- This tiny house is suitable for up to 2 guests only. No additional guests are allowed. Also, no visitors are allowed.
- No pets are allowed. (Our dogs can be overly excited when they see other animals.)
- Guests must be 18 years old or older. Our house is not suitable for children.
- No smoking and/or vaping is allowed inside ANY of our houses and/or structures.
- Please pick up ALL trash (including cigarette butts and cigars)! There are trash cans outside and inside all our houses and structures. (No burning of ANY trash.)
- Please be considerate of our other guests. Quiet time is 11pm-7am.
- NO weapons of ANY type. This includes BB guns, air guns, pellet guns, crossbows, bow & arrows, firearms of ANY kind, machetes, hatchets, axes, etc.
- Park in designated parking areas only. DO NOT drive ANY vehicles beyond the red gate.
- No cutting of trees or cutting of branches off trees. (There is lots of FREE firewood already cut and laying on the ground.)
- Outdoor fires are ONLY allowed in designated fire pits.
- No burning of ANYTHING other than natural wood in fire pits.
- No scattering of ANY type of flower petals on floor, furniture, bedding, pillows, or anywhere else. (We know this is romantic, but this causes serious stains... especially rose petals.)
- No commercial photo shoots or productions are allowed unless agreed to by Hosts prior to the booking.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you! - John & Fin
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Cancellation policy: Flexible
Location and surroundings
Glamping dome for a romantic getaway near Lake Oconee, Georgia
Eatonton, Georgia (United States of America)
Detailed location provided after booking
Activities near Eatonton, GA
Wildlife watching on-site
Guests will have plenty to do during their idyllic getaway in Georgia. Vacations here mean that glampers will be just a few minutes from the beautiful Lake Oconee. There is also a nearby country store with gas, a deli, a pizza take-out, and a grocery store with ice and beverages.
Walmart, Publix, Kroger, antique shops, and restaurants are about a 30-minute drive away while the Rock Hawk Native American Effigy, bike/hiking trails, and an outdoor museum at Lawrence Shoals Park are about 10 minutes away by car.