You can book directly without waiting for Host approval
Entire accommodation to yourself
Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself; with all facilities for exclusive and private use
Free cancellation not available
This accommodation doesn’t offer a free cancellation policy
Tiny house • 2 guests • Private Bathroom • Private Kitchen
About this place
The ideal beach accommodation set in New South Wales' rural region, where you can enjoy the breathtaking sceneries of nature and native wildlife to keep you company.
Imagine waking up to gentle sun lights, afternoon naps, and bbq nights under the starry night sky. Where you feel at home chatting with cold beers till the sun comes up!
So, why wait? When you can have this piece of paradise today!
Located in the Northern Rivers Region, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence and the working shed.
Interaction with Guests:
Guests will enjoy your own private space but we are always happy to chat with you.
Other Things to Note:
- Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
- No smoking inside, except in designated areas
- No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
- Always remember to shut the gates when entering and leaving animal paddocks
- Please do not enter restricted areas such as animal paddocks without the land host's permission
- Please note that you may hear machinery noise as the property is a working farm that cares for farm animals and crops
- Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics, close windows, and lock doors when leaving the house
- Children are not allowed in this property
- Keep an eye out for snakes as the property is located in bushland (or grassland) areas
- Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
- Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
- Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Northern Rivers Region | Tiny House
1 Double bed
Features and services
River, stream or creek
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: 02:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
No open fires
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
Location and surroundings
New South Wales | Glamping
Myocum, New South Wales (Australia)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Prairie, meadow or plain
- River, stream or creek
Activities near Myocum, New South Wales
Wildlife watching on-site
Our local recommendations:
- Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens is the ideal spot for relaxation, meditation, and spiritual healing.
- Torakina Beach is a popular attraction where most families and children go swimming, snorkeling, and more.
- Byron Bay is a coastal town nearby the tiny house where you explore restaurants, cafes, shops, and water activities.
- Beyond Byron E-Bikes is perfect for the outdoors, with well-guided biking trails where you can sweat it out while admiring nature's stunning vistas.
- Brunswick Head Nature Reserve is a protected nature reserve where you can go fishing, go-on picnics, and swim in the river or Bay Beach Torakina.
- 8 hr drive from Sydney
- 7 min drive to the closest town, Mullumbimby
By public transport:
- Taxi or Uber