"This Location was lovely. A very simple check in and check out experience. We never met Taryn in person but speaking to over email and text was very …"
You can book directly without waiting for Host approval
Entire accommodation to yourself
Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself; with all facilities for exclusive and private use
Free cancellation not available
This accommodation doesn’t offer a free cancellation policy
Tiny house • 2 guests • 1 Private Bathroom • Private Kitchen
About this place
Just over an hour away from Sydney, enjoy quaint village open space, beautiful bird and farm animal sounds at our 5-acre lifestyle property.
We breed Labradoodles so they can be seen playing in the garden from time to time.
We are close to Kurrajong Village, Bilpin, and the Hawkesbury River. You will surely have a great time as there are lovely bushwalks to go around and cycling routes.
For Cider lovers, you will be entitled to a 10% discount for any cider purchases from Bilpin Cider. Vouchers can be found inside the tiny house.
Important note: There is another tiny house on this property that is also rented out, so from time to time you may see other guests walking the property. This accommodation is approximately 50 meters away from the other tiny house.
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, and heating. Perfect for 2 persons!
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware, microwave, and even a mini-fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the drawers when not in use to maximize space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via the anaerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!), whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per week. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimizes odors.
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, toothpaste, we ask that you bring biodegradable ones so that the greywater runoff does not harm the environment. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings.
We are close to Kurrajong Village, Bilpin, bike tracks, bushwalks, and the Hawkesbury River. We are also close to the historic towns of Windsor & Richmond.
Our local recommendations:
1. Kurmond Social – They have a variety of food and lovely décor. It is close to home too!
2. The Village Kitchen – Restaurant with local arts are displayed
4. Bilpin Cider Co – It is a great 15 min drive up to the mountain. They have picnics available, lovely cider, and live music on a Sunday
5. Blue Mountains – Perfect place to go shopping and dining as they have coffee shops, café, bakery, and deli
6. Mount Tomah – Beautiful garden and gorgeous views
1-hour North West from Sydney toward the Lithgow/Blue Mountains
By Public Transport
- Closest train station is Richmond. There’s a taxi from the train station.
- This area is serviced by Uber and there are taxis from Richmond Train station if people will get there by train.
Other Things to Note:
- Breakfast and BBQ packs are available at an extra cost. Please pre-order at least 48 hours in advance so that your hosts will have sufficient time to prepare them. Please check this link for menu: https://tinyaway.com/tiny-inja-food-menu/
- We have animals roaming around such as chicken, peacock, and lots of “oodle” type of dogs
- We are surrounded by working farms so there’s a potential you may hear neighbors mowing or working. Motorbikes can also be heard now and then
- Please note that you might hear road noise and working equipment on neighboring properties
- Dog must be under 12kgs at the owner's responsibility and only if fully house trained. They are not allowed to sleep on the bed or furniture. Maximum of 1 pet only.
- Please inform the host prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet
- Fair to good mobile reception for most telcos: Telstra, Optus
- No wifi
- The first bag of firewood is complimentary. Thereafter, it is $10 per tub
- There is another tiny house on this property that is also rented out, so from time to time you may see other guests walking the property. This accommodation is approximately 50 meters away from the other tiny house
- For Cider lovers, you will be entitled to a 10% discount for any cider purchases from Bilpin Cider. Vouchers can be found inside the tiny house
Tiny House | Sydney Escape
1 Double bed
Features and services
Check-in: 02:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
No open fires
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
Location and surroundings
New South Wales retreat
The Slopes, New South Wales (Australia)
Detailed location provided after booking