Spectacular Safari Tents for an Unforgettable Experience Luxury Camping in ColombiaSan Luís de Palenque, Casanare (Colombia)
Spectacular Safari Tents for an Unforgettable Experience Luxury Camping in Colombia
These four spacious safari tents are all perfectly designed to ensure guests enjoy their time away luxury camping in Colombia. The glamping site is located within a 9,000 hectare natural reserve and is the perfect location for guests hoping to see plenty of wildlife. Each of the tents can sleep two guests with either a king-size bed or two twin beds, all with premium mattresses and sheets. The luxury accommodation also boasts an en-suite bathroom with a vanity table, a flush toilet, and a shower.
Guests will have a private terrace with lounge chairs and a traditional hammock, making this the perfect spot to relax with a book. They will also have access to amenities such as binoculars, solar-powered lights, a fan, and USB battery packs to keep devices charged.
There is also a social tent, located beside the river, where guests can relax and socialize with other glampers. This tent boasts a wide range of entertainment such as board games, books, and speakers playing endless playlists of fantastic music. In the evening, guests will also be able to sit back in a hammock with their favorite cocktail from the bar, or gather around the bonfire area as the sun sets.
- 1 King-size bed
- 2 Twin/Single beds
- 1 Extra Bed additional charge
- Private Barbecue
- Hot water
- Linens and pillows
- Fire pit
- Safe box
This host is new at Glamping Hub and doesn't have enough data to show
1 accommodation in Glamping Hub
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: From 03:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
- No events
Open fires allowed
Minimum age to rent: 18
Some spaces are shared
- All chef-prepared meals
- Filtered water (refillable glass water bottles with Natura Water filters)
- Natural fruit juices, tea, and coffee
- Personal English-speaking naturalist guide with scientific knowledge of wildlife, bird watching, and conservation (8 hours per day)
- Personal llanero guide specialized in local culture and horses, with an empirical understanding of nature and wildlife (8 hours per day)
- Private experiences: Nature walks, bird watching, canoeing, artisanal fishing, and visits to conservation initiatives within the reserve
- Rubber boots and rubber poncho for excursions
- Full access to the 9,000-hectare Encanto de Guanapalo reserve and exclusive access to the 2,000-hectare Corocora Camp
- Mandatory conservation fee of $50 USD per person per reservation
- Ground and air transfers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water, soft drinks, and fizzy drinks
- Telephone calls and internet access
- Laundry service
- Experiences not specified as included
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
San Luís de Palenque, Casanare (Colombia)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Prairie, meadow or plain
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife watching
This camp site offers guests the opportunity to experience a wide range of activities from nature walks to getting involved with the camp's conservation programs. In the morning glampers can set off on horseback, 4 x 4, or on foot in search of local animals with the aid of the specialist guides. Guests can also choose to spend the day alongside the local cowboys to understand about their way of life on the Colombian plains, before learning how to lasso and call cattle.
Animal lovers will love their time at this camp that boasts hundreds of different bird species and a very diverse wildlife. Guests can even try their hand at artisanal fishing or go canoeing on the water. There is also the opportunity to learn about the camp's conservation projects and even directly contribute to the efforts to protect the Colombian wildlife.