Amazing Floating Water Cabin in Tanzania
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
This property offers a room like no other: a private floating island with your bedroom four meters below the surface. It is yours to enjoy while sunbathing and stargazing on the top deck, lounging and dining on the water deck and sleeping surrounded by a tropical marine environment.
If you cancel 7 days or more prior to check-in.
- Double bed
- Linens and pillows
- Air conditioning
- Dining table
- Private Lounge/Living room
Because the resort is so far away from anything, everything is included in your stay, even your laundry. Instead of buffets, your meals will be served personally to you at your table on the verandah. There is free WIFI in the main lounge and dining area and a daily spa treatment is included per person at the Kipepeo Spa.
Included in the All Inclusive plan is the following:
- Breakfast: Pastry & Fruit platter, followed by English Breakfast
- Lunch: Choice of 2 options for starter and main course
- Dinner: 3 course dinner, 2 options for starter and main course
- Beverages: Soft drinks, Juices, Mineral Water, Coffee/Tea
- Cocktails, Wines, Beers and all alcoholic beverages
- Spa Treatments: One treatment per person, per day at the Kipepeo Spa
- Kayaks from the beach
- WiFi internet in main lounge area
Location + Surroundings
Pemba Island also has a strong reputation as a ‘magic’ island, a center for ju-ju traditions of medicine and wizardry. Because visitors are so rare on this gem of an island, the local villagers are eager to talk to anyone who passes by and little children will put on their biggest and whitest smiles when they see you.