Amazing Floating Water Cabin in TanzaniaMakangale, Pemba North Region (Tanzania)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
This property offers a room like no other: a private floating island with your bedroom four meters below the surface. It is yours to enjoy while sunbathing and stargazing on the top deck, lounging and dining on the water deck and sleeping surrounded by a tropical marine environment.
- Private Lounge/Living room
- Double bed
- Dining table
- Air conditioning
The resort offers a pool, a Kipepeo Spa, a lounge, a bar, and a garden with exotic species such as hibiscus, frangipani and bougainvillea. Each room receives its own planted aloe that you can use during your trip for sunburn, bites, abrasions and such.
Because the resort is so far away from anything, everything is included in your stay, even your laundry. Instead of buffets, your meals will be served personally to you at your table on the verandah. There is free WIFI in the main lounge and dining area and a daily spa treatment is included per person at the Kipepeo Spa.
Included in the All Inclusive plan is the following:
- Breakfast: Pastry & Fruit platter, followed by English Breakfast
- Lunch: Choice of 2 options for starter and main course
- Dinner: 3 course dinner, 2 options for starter and main course
- Beverages: Soft drinks, Juices, Mineral Water, Coffee/Tea
- Cocktails, Wines, Beers and all alcoholic beverages
- Spa Treatments: One treatment per person, per day at the Kipepeo Spa
- Kayaks from the beach
- WiFi internet in main lounge area
Location + Surroundings
This breathtaking glamping resort is located on the beaches of idyllic Pemba Island. This resort will provide you with the romance, privacy and adventure you’ve been searching for. Enjoy East Africa’s finest island sanctuary. The island is known for its seclusion and privacy because it was separated from the mainland of Tanzania and Zanzibar decades ago so it has been essentially untouched. Throughout the island's forests, swamps, lagoons, mangroves, and beaches, you’ll discover ruins of mosques and tombs, eaten up by the years of jungle and plant growth.
Pemba Island also has a strong reputation as a ‘magic’ island, a center for ju-ju traditions of medicine and wizardry. Because visitors are so rare on this gem of an island, the local villagers are eager to talk to anyone who passes by and little children will put on their biggest and whitest smiles when they see you. Read More
- No parties
- You will receive a 50% refund when you cancel at least 15 days prior to check-in.