Luxury Two-Day Tent Camping Package on Rafting Resort in Ashland, OregonAshland, Oregon (United States)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Located on a rafting resort in Ashland, Oregon, these safari tents combine luxury camping, outstanding surroundings and plenty of adventure. Perfect for experienced and first time campers, these safari tents are simple in design and perfect for those looking to immerse themselves in nature. This package provides guests with walk-in tents, furnished with comfy cots, private decks, a shaded eating area, showers, and relaxing hammocks. Read More
The camp is only accessible by raft and combines safari-style flare, and the Klamath Canyon's high desert, old west ambiance to create a truly unique ‘glamping’ experience. Set among ponderosa pine are shaded walk-in tents with cots and private decks, a shaded eating area, showers, hammocks, and the ‘UK Bar’.Read More
- All meals
This glamping package includes the following.
- River equipment including rafts, inflatable kayaks, and splash gear.
- Multi-sport gear including bikes, inflatable kayaks, fly rods to try at camp.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from the Ashland area.
- Gourmet three-course meals featuring local and organic produce and products.
- World-class guides with a minimum eight years of experience leading trips around the globe. Read More
Location + Surroundings
The Upper Klamath cuts a steep wilderness canyon through the Cascades of Southern Oregon and is one of the most exciting class-IV+ rivers in the West. The canyon is located to the South East of Ashland Oregon and has a pioneer flavor with rapid names straight out of a western, and a ride along an old stage coach track that winds through remote pine forests and beautiful meadows. The camp is a safari style riverside base camp located deep in the canyon and only accessible by raft. Read More
- Wine tasting
- Water sports
- Whitewater rafting
The camp and safari trip is two days of high adventure. Besides the whitewater rafting (mandatory to get to camp) Guests have options for mountain biking, running, hiking, inflatable kayaking, and fly fishing. The Upper Klamath river itself is one of the finest and most exciting class-IV+ whitewater rivers in the West.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No parties
- Some spaces are shared
- As long as you cancel at least 30 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund minus our service fee.
- If you cancel within 30 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion (and will not include the service fee).
This property offers a 10% discount for groups of 10 people or more.
Guests are advised that a reasonable physical condition is required for whitewater rafting and for a short, but steep, 150 yard hike on the second day.