Unique Firefighter-Inspired Tiny House in GeorgiaEatonton, Georgia (United States of America)
Unique Firefighter-Inspired Tiny House in Georgia
"We loved our stay in the fire fighter tiny house. It was wonderfully creative and certainly unique. It came with a humorous tour and explanation, and…"
Visit Georgia with the best weekend getaways from Atlanta
This truly amazing tiny house in Georgia is the perfect place to go glamping. Georgia vacations don't come more unique and the tiny house proudly honors firefighters and on-scene frontline responders that risk their lives every day in order to keep the country safe.
The incredible retreat is a fabulous idea for a romantic getaway in Georgia and guests will have a plush double bed for a great night's sleep. The hosts provide several other great additions to ensure a comfortable stay in Georgia including AC, heating, a mini-fridge, a cooktop, a Honda silent generator, and even a slide pole!
Guests will have a five-gallon water tank filled daily for all essentials such as washing dishes, cleaning, etc. There is currently no water hookup inside the tiny house but the update is coming soon. Glampers will have access to a full bathroom with a shower and a toilet in the main community house (guests can request a private and modern composting toilet for an additional $25). Guests should also note that there is no Wi-Fi or cell service.
Outside, glampers have access to 16 beautiful acres of land and there's a community fire pit with seating which is located near the on-site yurt.
- 1 Double bed
- Air conditioning
- Shared Barbecue
- Hot water
- Shared Kitchen
- Linens and pillows
We are taking extra cleaning measures and extra time between guests. Windows and doors are open during each checkin/checkout for good ventilation and air flows.
Check-in: 03:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
- No events
Open fires allowed
Minimum age to rent: 18
Some spaces are shared
To ensure you have a pleasant stay with us, please follow the house rules below...
- Please remember Check-In is at 3PM and Check-Out is at 11AM.
- No shoes are allowed inside any of our houses and/or structures.
- DO NOT light ANY candles, incense and/or anything else other than the provided propane kitchen-top stove inside the house.
- This tiny house is suitable for up to 2 guests only. No additional guests are allowed. Also, no visitors are allowed.
- No pets are allowed. (Our dogs can be overly excited when they see other animals.)
- Guests must be 18 years old or older. Our house is not suitable for children.
- No smoking and/or vaping is allowed inside ANY of our houses and/or structures.
- Please pick up ALL trash (including cigarette butts and cigars)! There are trash cans outside and inside all our houses and structures. (No burning of ANY trash.)
- Please be considerate of our other guests. Quiet time is 11pm-7am.
- NO weapons of ANY type. This includes BB guns, air guns, pellet guns, crossbows, bow & arrows, firearms of ANY kind, machetes, hatchets, axes, etc.
- Park in designated parking areas only. DO NOT drive ANY vehicles beyond the red gate.
- No cutting of trees or cutting of branches off trees. (There is lots of FREE firewood already cut and laying on the ground.)
- Outdoor fires are ONLY allowed in designated fire pits.
- No burning of ANYTHING other than natural wood in fire pits.
- No scattering of ANY type of flower petals on floor, furniture, bedding, pillows, or anywhere else. (We know this is romantic, but this causes serious stains... especially rose petals.)
- No commercial photo shoots or productions are allowed unless agreed to by Hosts prior to the booking.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you! - John & Fin
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
Eatonton, Georgia (United States of America)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Wildlife watching
Guests will have plenty to do during their idyllic getaway in Georgia. Vacations here mean that glampers will be just a few minutes from the beautiful Lake Oconee. There is also a nearby country store with gas, a deli, a pizza take-out, and a grocery store with ice and beverages.
Walmart, Publix, Kroger, antique shops, and restaurants are about a 30-minute drive away while the Rock Hawk Native American Effigy, bike/hiking trails, and an outdoor museum at Lawrence Shoals Park are about 10 minutes away by car.