You can book directly without waiting for Host approval
Entire accommodation to yourself
Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself; with all facilities for exclusive and private use
Free cancellation not available
This accommodation doesn’t offer a free cancellation policy
Tiny house • 2 guests • Private Bathroom • Private Kitchen
About this place
Explore new destinations and spend your weekend getaways in Kuranda. The perfect tiny house for vacationers looking to get away from the city and into a secluded and quiet retreat near Cairns. Where you can enjoy spectacular sunset views overlooking lush rolling hills, allowing guests to unwind and take in the breathtaking views.
Located in Kuranda, on Australia's northeast coast, and offers comfortable accommodations with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except for the sheds and stables, which we strongly advise against entering.
Interaction with Guests:
Guests will enjoy your own private space but we are always happy to chat with you.
Other Things to Note:
- Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
- Mobile reception is good for Telstra
- Pets are not allowed on the property
- No smoking inside, except in designated areas
- No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
- Firewood comes at an extra cost of $18 per stay
- We have a friendly dog on site to greet arriving guests
- Remember to close the gates when entering and leaving the property
- Don't forget to close the windows and lock doors when leaving the tiny house
- Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
- Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
- Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bushfire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
- Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Tiny House | Queensland Glamping
1 Double bed
Features and services
River, stream or creek
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: 02:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
Location and surroundings
Rainforestation Nature Park | Bushwalking
Kuranda, Queensland (Australia)
Detailed location provided after booking
- River, stream or creek
Activities near Kuranda, Queensland
Wildlife watching on-site
Our local recommendations:
- Glacier Rock is a popular bushwalking trail that offers coastal views from Cairns to the Northern Beaches.
- Rainforestation Nature Park is an all-weather attraction with dense rainforests, activities, and native wildlife.
- Stoney Creek Falls is a popular waterfall walking track and swimming hole that is easily accessible near Cairns.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway is a recommended train ride with scenic views of dense rainforest, steep ravines, and picturesque waterfalls.
- Barron Gorge National Park is a popular natural attraction with scenic rugged rainforest-clad mountains, tumbling waterfalls, and native wildlife.
By car: 2.5 km to Kuranda Village.
28.2 km to Cairns and International Airport
28.4 km to Great Barrier Reef departure location.
67.4 km from Tabelands that offers amazing food and market options.
68.7 km from Port Douglas
By public transport: Buses leave from the Cairns airport to Kuranda. Then, you can catch a taxi to the property. Guests can walk to the Kuranda Village Centre or drive which is only a few minutes away.