"Michelle and Phil have put together an excellent Tiny House (Emu's Nest) and recommend it to anyone wanting a glamping adventure. One of the best tin…"
You can book directly without waiting for Host approval
Entire accommodation to yourself
Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself; with all facilities for exclusive and private use
Free cancellation not available
This accommodation doesn’t offer a free cancellation policy
Tiny house • 3 guests • 1 Private Bathroom • Private Kitchen
About this place
Welcome to the ideal farm stay nestled in the rolling hills of Warragul South, Victoria. Where you can enjoy the slow country atmosphere, fresh air, and farm animals to keep you company. Only 6kms South of the Princes Highway, and just a few blocks from Warragul's main shopping district, restaurant, and café hub.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the main house is quite separate from the tiny house. If you're interested, our property also hosts a function venue for group events.
The perfect farm stay for vacationers with a queen-sized bed up in the loft and a couch, which can be converted into a single bed on the ground floor. It has easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a cassette toilet with a removable waste-holding tank, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers) for you to use. It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guest will have access to tiny house and its surroundings, including the car parking area provided.
Interaction with Guests:
Guests will enjoy your own private space but we are always happy to chat with you.
Other Things to Note:
- No WiFi
- Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
- Mobile reception is overall average, but good with Telstra
- No smoking inside, except in designated areas
- No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
- Pets may possibly be allowed and must be requested prior to arrival
- Please be advised that we have livestock (and noise) on our property
- We have an emu, horses, alpacas, cats, chickens, and sheep on our property
- Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without the land host's permission
- Don't forget to close the windows and lock the doors when leaving the tiny house
- Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
- Only fully house-trained pets are allowed
- Pets are allowed and are limited to only one dog or cat
- Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guest
- Please inform your host if you plan to bring your pets to our property at least 24 hours prior arrival
- Pets are not allowed on beds or sofas, and must kept on leash at all times as livestock are present on the property
- Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
- Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bushfire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
- Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
- Please be advised that there will be other guests onsite as there is another tiny house on the property
Farm Glamping | Australia
1 Queen-size bed
1 Sofa bed
Features and services
Check-in: 02:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
Location and surroundings
Tiny House | Pet Friendly
Warragul, Victoria (Australia)
Detailed location provided after booking