Safari Tents Pitched on Nature Bush Camp Near Okavango Delta, BotswanaMaun, Ngamiland District (Botswana)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
There are 4 en-suite luxury tents on this property. All of these comfy tents feature a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Running water
- Dining room
The bush camp is committed to conserving the natural habitat and takes pride in being fully self-supporting, meaning that solar energy is used for the power supply, all water is recycled, and drinking water is purified.
Pick-up service from Maun airport and transport, laundry services, and morning stretching classes are offered.
Lunch and dinner are available upon request.
- Laundry service
Location + Surroundings
These en-suite Khalahari-sand colored luxury tents and the corresponding eco camp are located in the middle of Botswana's rugged bush. This tranquil and fresh region is a true paradise for nature lovers and birders alike.
- Bird watching
- Safari/Game drive
Guests can discover the native wildlife, especially the 5,000 different species of birds which make this place a paradise for bird watchers.
It is highly recommended to participate in exciting bush treks, or for the more laid-back travelers, to take a stroll along the banks of the Nhabe river where if glampers are lucky, they might spot an elephant from the Okavango Delta passing by.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 7 days before check-in, you will receive a full refund minus our service fee.
- If you cancel within 7 days of check-in, you will receive a refund for 50% of the stay, minus the first night and service fee.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion (and will not include the service fee).