Bamboo Cottages and Rafting Camp in the HimalayasRishikesh, Uttarakhand (India)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
· Kid-friendly · Pets allowed
A dense and picturesque Sal forest surrounds the camp, with accommodation including four luxury camps, seven alpine tents and seven bamboo cottages with cots.
- King-size bed
- Running water
- Double bed
- Dining room
- Game room
- Air conditioning
- Tea kettle
This luxury camp has electricity in every cottage, as well as modern washrooms with Indian- and Western-style toilets, (no pit toilets) as well as facilities with running water.Read More
- Bicycle rental
Location + Surroundings
This glamping site is a riverside jungle camp with cottages, located across Laxman Jhula on the road to Neelkanth. It is situated on the river Huel near Garhwali Village, overlooking the Neelkanth Valley Jungle and surrounded by lush, green corn and paddy rice fields. Enjoy breathtaking views and natural beauty all around. The camp is known for its friendly and efficient staff and excellent cuisine. Read More
- Bird watching
- Safari/Game drive
- Whitewater rafting
While glamping here, guests can enjoy riverside camping, river rafting, trekking, rock climbing, white water rafting, mountain biking, river crossing, cliff jumping, riverside night hiking, rappelling, body surfing, mountaineering, bird watching, kayaking, wildlife safaris in Rajaji National Park, bungee jumping, jungle walks, and more.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Pets allowed
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 7 days before check-in, you will receive a full refund minus our service fee.
- If you cancel within 7 days of check-in, you will receive a refund for 50% of the stay, minus the first night and service fee.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion (and will not include the service fee).
This is one of the best places in India to experience great exotic and adventurous water sports and camping in Rishikesh. This site welcomes children from all over the world, who can experience the beautiful land, enjoy the river, and partake in fun sports. With activities like rafting, camping, and trekking available, guests leave completely satisfied with their stay. This is a great glamping site for all types of adventure activities in India. Read more