· Kid-friendly · Swimming pool
The Cottar's 1920 Camp offers high-end, tailor made safaris to provide truly unique experiences to our guests. Choose between our wide range of activities and enjoy Africa's wildlife just outside your luxurious accommodations.
- Running water
- Outdoor pool
A new 25 m swimming pool has been added to the Private House, making this an ideal getaway for families.Read More
- Laundry service
Location + Surroundings
- Bus station
- Health facility
- Tourism office
- Fuel station
- Train station
- Amusement park
- Movie theater
This glamping site overlooks savannah plains and offers a wide range of activities, from guided walking tours, to day and night game drives. It a chance to enjoy an authentic safari experience. Elephant Pepper Camp has been the main driving force behind the establishment of the Mara North Conservancy (MNC), covering over 70,000 acres from Aitong to Musiara, a primary area within the greater Masai Mara eco-system. Read More
- Safari/Game drive
There are lots of activities to take part in while staying at this luxury camping site in the Maasai Mara region of south-eastern Kenya.
Day and night game drives
Guided bush walks
Bush meals and sundowners
River swimming and fishing
Swimming pool (main camp & soon at Private House)
Massage and spa treatments
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 15 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel within 15 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.