Elephant Rides, Jungle Exploration, and Exotic, Luxury Tents in ThailandMueang Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand (Thailand)
A quaint walkway leads to each tent, where elephant-tusk-styled door handles open into a living area measuring 54 square meters (581 square feet). The Deluxe Tents feature a custom-made wooden hot tub on the outdoor deck. Tents are named after local hill tribes, fauna and flora and are uniquely decorated in individual color schemes and coordinated furnishings. Read More
- Pool table
- King-size bed
- Running water
- Safe box
- Double bed
Relax and cool off in a beautiful and one of a kind free-form pool and soothe your aching muscles in the therapeutic swirling whirlpool. Landscaped with local granite boulders and teak logs, the pools overlook the Ruak River, providing you with the perfect setting from which to watch a glorious sunset or turquoise sky.Read More
Location + Surroundings
A truly unique experience awaits you! Learn to drive and trek an elephant through Thailand's tropical jungles, hike on mysterious mountain trails, venture on a river excursion down the mighty Mekong, or discover local cultures. On the camp grounds, pathways along the hillside lead to secluded accommodations nestled in the midst of a magical natural forest environment. Read More
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No parties
- As long as you cancel at least 7 days before check-in, you will receive a full refund minus our service fee.
- If you cancel within 7 days of check-in, you will receive a refund for 50% of the stay, minus the first night and service fee.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion (and will not include the service fee).