Peaceful and Spacious Log Cabin Rental with Woodland Views near Branson, Missouri
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
- Hosted a verified guest
- Pets allowed
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Luxurious log cabin rental near Table Rock Lake
- Real Pine flooring, walls, and ceiling throughout
- Two bedrooms with king-size beds
- Sleeping for eight is possible using the two matrimonial full-size log futons that are in the living room
- Two bathrooms with authentic two-person jacuzzi and hair-dryers
- Towels, linens, and bedding provided, as well as a washing machine
- Full-size complete kitchen including a coffee machine, a dishwasher, a grill, and a toaster.
- Dining area with a table and a bar that seats 8
- One 37-foot LDC HDTV in living room and one 26-foot LCD HDTV in the upstairs bedroom, as well as a DVD player
- Central air-conditioning and heating
- A huge enamel-black, cast-Iron gas parlor stove
- Private Lounge/Living room
- King-size bed
- Running water
- Queen-size bed
- Dining table
- Linens and pillows
- BR/DVD player
- Washing machine
- Cooking basics
- Shared Jacuzzi/Hot tub
- Shared Barbecue
- Air conditioning
Location + Surroundings
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife watching
Adventures and sports
- Water sports
- Scuba diving
- Stand-up paddleboarding
- Whitewater rafting
Near a number of lakes and marinas, Branson is awash with water activities for all tastes. The famous Table Rock Lake—voted as one of the South's greatest lakes—is perfect for renting out boats and kayaks. It is also popular with scuba divers and offers an array of water sports such a waterskiing and paddleboarding. Glampers hoping to go fishing can also enjoy its bass-filled waters and will be treated to the renowned trout fishing lake at Lake Taneycomo. The surrounding Ozark Mountains are also a great place to explore with miles of hiking, biking, and horseback trails. Home to some of the best and most varied golf courses in the Midwest, there are also a number of professional golf courses that are suitable for all levels.
Branson is also an ideal place for a family vacation with fun for all the family. Families can enjoy a sight-seeing tour with a difference on the land and lake Branson Duck or chase a thrill with a zipline ride through the mountains. Children will also love The Silver Dollar City with its 1880's style theme park and daily live shows.
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
Pets allowed additional charge
Some spaces are shared
- Wheelchair accessible
You will receive a 50% refund when you cancel at least 60 days prior to check-in.View policy details
Pets are allowed for an additional fee.
Guests will be asked to pay a refundable damage deposit of $200.
There are discounted rates for eight nights or more. If interested, guests must submit a request, and the host will send a new offer with the discounted rate.