Rustic Cabin Rental on the Lake near Land O' Lakes, Wisconsin
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
- Pets allowed
This spacious, modern, and super clean cottage has two bedrooms, including a double bed, two twin-size beds, and a full-size futon. (There is an extra fee required for the fifth and sixth guests.) The cottage is completely furnished including bed linens. Guests must remember to bring their own bathroom towels, kitchen towels, and dishwashing liquid.
There is a big, modern kitchen with a full-size refrigerator with a freezer, a gas stove, a microwave, a coffeemaker, a toaster, and all necessary pots, pans, plates and utensils. There is also a DVD player and a television in the cottage (there is no TV reception at this property). What's more? This accommodation is pet-friendly for an additional fee. Please pay attention to the "Other Information" section for more details. For those who need to stay connected, there is Wi-Fi access available in the property's office for checking e-mail.
Outside the cottage, guests will find a charcoal grill, a fire pit (for weekly rentals we provide an armful of firewood for free), and a picnic table. For weekly rentals, a 14-foot aluminum fishing boat with oars is also included (if available) to fish the lake or just to relax on the water.
This 610-square-foot cottage is located 15 yards away from the lake's shore, and there are 250 feet of lake frontage to be used by the property's guests. In addition, there are two piers on the property that guests can use.
The hosts strongly suggest that guests contact them immediately after paying online for the reservation, or they will contact guests themselves, so they can fully inform guests about everything they need to know about the accommodation.
- Cell service
- Running water
- Double bed
- Dining table
- Linens and pillows
- Tea kettle
- Fire pit
- BR/DVD player
- Cooking basics
- Shared Barbecue
Also, with all cabin rentals, the hosts provide for free:
- one 14-foot aluminum fishing boat - with weekly cabin rentals (motor and boat lift rentals available)* **
- outdoor charcoal barbecue
- picnic table and lawn chairs
- fire pit (for weekly rentals, the hosts provide an armful of firewood for free)
- private locker at water’s edge for storing your fishing and boating gear
- use of fish cleaning house with freezer
- use of minnow tank (with continuously oxygenated water)
- DVD player in every cottage (the property doesn’t have a TV reception)
* Sorry, the hosts do not allow guests to use their own boat motor on the property's boats.
** When available. Requires prior arrangement.
The property is inspected and licensed by the Vilas County, WI, Public Health Department.
- Front desk service
Guests must bring their own towels.
Location + Surroundings
- Movie theater
- Water sports
- Winter sports
- Wine tasting
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife watching
Come stay here, and enjoy many wonderful vacation activities in spring and summer, such as swimming, fishing, boating, canoeing, hiking, berry picking, scenic driving, ATV driving, horseback riding, and wildlife watching. There is plenty to do in fall and winter, too. Guests can enjoy watching the northern forests burst into brilliant fall colors, as well as hunting, ice fishing, snowmobiling, or cross-country skiing. They will have immediate access to 600 miles of Vilas County snowmobiling trails in the Nicolet National Forest, too.
The hosts believe that this property is one of the best-kept secrets among "God's Country" vacation places, where guests can spend a great relaxing and also fun family vacation or just enjoy a quick weekend getaway away from the daily stress of city life. Being surrounded by acres and acres of public forest lands all open to tourists and visitors, it is in a unique position to offer its guests memorable vacations, no matter what the season. Of course, guests can always take a break from outdoor activities and drive just a few minutes to the nearby Lac Vieux Desert Casino.
In addition, glampers can drive to Eagle River or Land O'Lakes, where they'll find everything every tourist may want to experience on his/her vacation: great dining in a variety of restaurants and supper clubs, unique gift shops offering a wide variety of merchandise from handmade crafts and quilts, antiques and collectibles, to one-of-a-kind accessories and fashionwear. Eagle River and other surrounding towns entertain their visitors all year-round with very interesting craft shows and festivals. Guests can enjoy golfing on any one of 14 golf courses in the area, too, as well as miniature golfing, winery tours (and tastings), and museum visits.
Check-in: 2:00 p.m.
Check-out: 8:00 a.m.
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
Pets allowed additional charge
Some spaces are shared
During the period of June 3 to August 18, the cottage is rented for full weeks only from Saturday to Saturday.
If guests are not charged for the following items when they make a reservation online, they will be required to pay for them directly to the hosts upon arrival/registration by check or cash:
- for the 5th and 6th person in the cottage: $20/person per night if you stay for less than a week, or $10/person per night if you stay for a full week (7 nights);
- per pet: $75.00 per week or $35.00 first night and $10.00 following nights (but no more than $75.00 total);
- boat motor rental: $199.00 per week or $60.00 a day + gas used (but no more than $199.00 + gas used);
- boat lift: $65.00 per week or $25.00 first night and $10.00 following nights (but no more than $65.00 total)
- boat rental without motor: $10.00 a day (free with weekly cottage rental, if available).