Lantern Lit Luxury Tents in the Wyoming WildernessJackson, Wyoming (United States)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
· Kid-friendly · Breakfast included · Dinner included
On site you will have the luxury of staying in one of four private and lantern-lit wall tents. Within each tent you can enjoy a cozy and comfortable evening, making use of your own personal shower, toilet, dining table, and fireplace. You then can enjoy a wonderful night's rest on comfortable bunks with mattresses, sleeping bags, and pillows. Read More
- Bunk bed
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire pit
To start off your day of adventures you can enjoy a country style breakfast, cooked in a larger cook tent and warmed by a wood stove for those frosty mornings. During the evening you can also enjoy a cookout dinner around the outdoor, community fire-pit.Read More
- Lunch additional charge
- Pick-up/Drop-off additional charge
Location + Surroundings
This wilderness tent camp is a horse oriented outfitting business located in scenic northwestern Wyoming. Located in the Bridger-Teton National Forest, it is in a prime location only 3 miles from one of the Yellowstone National Park entrances. An over-night adventure here allows you to experience the beauty of the surrounding mountain scenery and the magnificence of the Wyoming landscape. Read More
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Whitewater rafting
This wilderness camp provides activities for everyone, from the outdoors-person to families trying to keep the young ones entertained. After your full day of adventure you can then come back to the camp and enjoy a nice cookout dinner and relax by the community fire-pit.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- No parties
- Some spaces are shared
- As long as you cancel at least 7 days before check-in, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel within 7 days of check-in, you will receive a refund for 50% of the stay, minus the first night.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.