Cozy Log Cabin near Yosemite National Park in CaliforniaMariposa, California (United States)
Cozy Log Cabin near Yosemite National Park in California
- Pets allowed
There is a comfortable living room in this vacation rental with a cozy wood-burning stove. For entertainment, there is Apple TV, a Blu-Ray DVD player, a stereo, toys, games, and books. There is a gourmet kitchen that comes with a refrigerator, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a coffeemaker, and kitchen utensils. For the convenience of guests, there is a washing machine and a dryer in this vacation rental. Outside, there is a large lawn and a spacious deck. For enjoying the fresh air, a grill and patio furniture are provided.
- 1 King-size bed
- 1 Queen-size bed
- Air conditioning
- Linens and pillows
- Washing machine
- Dining table
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Half-bath
- Private Kitchen
- Cooking basics
- Private Lounge/Living room
- Shared Barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Sound system
- BR/DVD player
Location + Surroundings
- Water sports
- Horseback riding
- Whitewater rafting
- Wildlife watching
There is a huge selection of activities to take part in near this glamping site in California. Bass Lake can be reached within 30 minutes, and it has excellent opportunities for fishing, hiking, wakeboarding, and water skiing. Yosemite National Park can be reached within 45 minutes, and it has a wealth of opportunities for enjoying the striking scenery including biking, fishing, horseback riding, and rock climbing. Quaint Mariposa has unique antique stores, fantastic restaurants, and lively bars that guests can enjoy after spending time outdoors.
Check-in: 03:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
Pets allowed additional charge
Some spaces are shared
Standard two-night minimum stay.
There is an additional $100 cleaning fee per stay.
Pets are given a warm welcome at this site, with a $25 pet fee for the entire stay.
For guests to gain access to the home, use the key from the lock-box located to the left of the front door.
1) Find the lock-box - it is a black and grey box about 5”x3” in size, that says “Master Lock” on the bottom
2) Open black shutter door by pushing downwards to reveal the number dials.
3) Rotate the dials to read the code given previously upon booking confirmation. Make sure the numbers are aligned with the line in the middle.
4) Press down on the small black release button on the left side. At the same time, guide the door down to fully open the door.
5) Use the key from the box to unlock the door.
6) After unlocking the door, return the key in the lock-box. Inside the house will be a set of keys hanging on the key rack.