Cozy Log Cabin near Yosemite National Park in CaliforniaMariposa, California (United States)
- ID authenticated
- Phone, email and address confirmed
- Hosted a verified guest
· Kid-friendly · Pets allowed · Barbecue
This is a classic log cabin with a modern twist. It has two bedrooms and a sleeping loft to accommodate up to six glampers. There is a king-size bed and a queen-size bed in the bedrooms, and the loft has one single-size bed. There are two bathrooms—the small bathroom has a toilet, and the full bathroom has a toilet and a tile multi-head shower with a shower bench. Linens, towels, and a hair dryer are all provided.
There is a comfortable living room in this vacation rental with a cozy wood-burning stove. For entertainment, there is Apple TV, a Blu-Ray DVD player, a stereo, toys, games, and books. There is a gourmet kitchen that comes with a refrigerator, an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a coffeemaker, and kitchen utensils. For the convenience of guests, there is a washing machine and a dryer in this vacation rental. Outside, there is a large lawn and a spacious deck. For enjoying the fresh air, a grill and patio furniture are provided. Read More
- Private Lounge/Living room
- King-size bed
- Running water
- Queen-size bed
- Kitchen equipment
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared Barbecue
- Dining table
- Air conditioning
- BR/DVD player
- Sound system
Guests will have access to everything they will need to relax in style. During the winter months, warm up with the wood burning stove and standard gas heating. During the summer months, cool off with air conditioned rooms and ceiling fans.Read More
Location + Surroundings
This luxury cabin is ideally located in Mariposa County, which contains much of the world-famous Yosemite National Park. This secluded glamping site is settled on 11 acres of forested land, and the historic town of Mariposa is only 20 minutes away. Guests can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and striking beauty of their luxury camping site, or they can venture into town to enjoy restaurants, bars, and shops. Guests can reach the entrances of Yosemite National Park within 45 minutes, and beautiful Bass Lake is also only 30 minutes away. Read More
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Water sports
- Whitewater rafting
There is a huge selection of activities to take part in near this glamping site in California. Bass Lake can be reached within 30 minutes, and it has excellent opportunities for fishing, hiking, wakeboarding, and water skiing. Yosemite National Park can be reached within 45 minutes, and it has a wealth of opportunities for enjoying the striking scenery including biking, fishing, horseback riding, and rock climbing. Quaint Mariposa has unique antique stores, fantastic restaurants, and lively bars that guests can enjoy after spending time outdoors.
- Check-in: 03:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Infants allowed Under 2 years old
- Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Pets allowed additional charge
- No smoking
- No parties
- Some spaces are shared
- As long as you cancel at least 30 days before check-in, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel within 30 days of check-in, the host does not offer a refund.
- If you cancel after check-in, any refund will be at the host's discretion.
- Refund does not include Glamping Hub service fee.
Rates are higher over weekends and during the summer.
Standard two-night minimum stay.
There is an additional $100 cleaning fee per stay.
Pets are given a warm welcome at this site, with a $25 pet fee for the entire stay.
For guests to gain access to the home, use the key from the lock-box located to the left of the front door.
1) Find the lock-box - it is a black and grey box about 5”x3” in size, that says “Master Lock” on the bottom
2) Open black shutter door by pushing downwards to reveal the number dials.
3) Rotate the dials to read the code given previously upon booking confirmation. Make sure the numbers are aligned with the line in the middle.
4) Press down on the small black release button on the left side. At the same time, guide the door down to fully open the door.
5) Use the key from the box to unlock the door.
6) After unlocking the door, return the key in the lock-box. Inside the house will be a set of keys hanging on the key rack. Read more