Enchanting Tree House with a Cozy Fireplace Ideal for Weekend Trips from Los Angeles
"Nice peaceful place. Great place to get away from all the noise and crowds. Perfect place to unwind and get refreshed."
Entire accommodation to yourself
Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself; with all facilities for exclusive and private use
Channel Islands National Park
This accommodation is located 41 miles66 kilometers (straight-line distance) from a National park
Free cancellation if cancelled within 24 hours of confirmation and more than 15 days before check-in
Add dates to see details
Free cancellation if canceled within 24 hours after confirmation (valid until [date])
View cancellation policies for details
Free cancellation not available
This accommodation’s cancellation policy doesn’t offer free cancellation for the dates you have selected
Tree house • 4 guests • 1 Private Bathroom, 1 Half-Bath • Private Kitchen
About this place
This enchanting tree house is nestled on a half-acre lot in Pine Mountain Club, California, and provides the perfect setting for weekend trips from Los Angeles. The tree house has two bedrooms and one-and-a-half bathrooms and can accommodate four glampers comfortably. The main bedroom features a king-size bed and the guest bedroom comes with a queen-size bed. Both bathrooms are modern and come with the creature comforts of home. Linens and towels are kindly provided by the hosts.
After an action-packed day exploring the Los Padres National Forest, glampers can kick off their shoes and sink into the comfy sofas in the living area. Here, glampers will find a 49-inch flat-screen TV with easy access to Netflix and Hulu, as well as a cozy fireplace, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine in the evening. When hunger strikes, the fully-equipped kitchen provides everything needed to cook with any hassles. Appliances include a stove, an oven, a refrigerator, a coffeemaker, a toaster, and a microwave, and meals can be enjoyed at the dining table. Other amenities include central heating and Wi-Fi.
On the spacious deck, glampers can enjoy the outdoor living area. In the morning, coffee and birdsong fill the senses, while afternoons are reserved for grilling on the gas BBQ. Furthermore, the views are wonderful from the hammock and glampers can wander around the surrounding trails and discover what the Los Padres National Forest has to offer.
Pine Mountain Club vacation rentals for a weekend getaway in California
2 bedrooms, 2 beds
1 King-size bed
1 Queen-size bed
Features and services
Shared Outdoor pool
Check-in: From 03:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
Pets allowed additional charge
No open fires
Minimum age to rent: 21
Some spaces are shared
1. Glampers are kindly asked to remove their shoes before entering the tree house.
2. We accept Pets and charge $40 per pet. Please Let us know if you bring your pet. We have a dog bedding and cups for water and pet food. Please don't let your pet on the beds and couch.
3. No smoking, candles allowed on property. $150 fee for presence of pets or indoor smoking/vaping.
4. Please do not check in before 3 p.m. or check out after 11 a.m. A fee of $100 dollars will be charged for early check in or late checkout without prior arrangements.
5. Surveillance or recording devices on property - exterior camera angled: front door entry and below deck facing driveway.
6. Please do not bring extra guests without prior consent. A $100 penalty fee will be charged.
7. VERIZON is the only carrier that works in PMC. Please come prepared, guests should save the key box code on their phone before arrival.
8. Families with kids should be extra careful around the fire place.
9. No loud music that neighbors can hear.
10. Please park car in driveway, not on gravel or in cul de sac.
11. Always keep screen on fireplace closed, and flue open.
12. Please put all food waste/scraps in trash under left side of kitchen counter, not in garbage disposal.
13. Never leave any trash/garbage outside. Is forbidden to leave trash outside. This will invite wild animals like bears, bobcats, deers...etc. on the property. Wildlife will make a mess of it.
14. Please take trash when leaving. Guests can take their trash to PMC Transfer Station in town.
15. Due to the presence of bears and other wildlife, guests are advised against leaving any sort of food or food wrappers inside their vehicle overnight.
16. During winter, hosts ask that guests dial the thermostat in the hallway to 45 degrees before they check out, but do not turn it off. During summer, it is unlikely they will need the heater so it should remain off.
17. Please never feed or leave food out for any wildlife.
18. Please wash all dirty dishes and place them to original places.
19. Pool Gate / Guest passes are provided in order to use club house amenities like golf, tennis, pool areas. All Pool Gate card or Guest passes must be returned upon departure. $100 fee will be charged for lost guest passes.
20. Never leave the outside door open, always be aware of the surrounding wildlife and respect their environment.
21. Because the house is located in the Los Padres National Forest, It is not allowed to have outside fires and fireworks in the property. It is strictly prohibited.
22. Self-check-in with key-box.
23. Please bring your own firewood and fire starters. We provide lighter and matches. Note: The local store sells firewood. *The firewood stacked in the yard is off-limits.
24. Never plug a space heater into an extension cord nor a power stripe. 3 feet clearance around space heaters.
25. There is a $30 charge per guest per night after two guests.
26. We have AC and fans.
POOL ACCESS 🏊♀️
-The Pool and Jacuzzi area is closed during winter.
-During summer to enter the pool area, you must have pool gate card, guest cards and your I.D.
-The pool hours will be lap swim from 8 am to 10 am. The pool is closed from 10 am to noon. Open swim is from noon to 7 pm and lap swim from 7 pm to 8 pm.
-There is only one gate to enter from at this time and that is the gate by the tennis court/parking lot. The pool is 4 ft deep at both ends and 5 ft deep in the middle. Please remind your children there is absolutely no diving in the pool or jumping in. The pool is for your enjoyment but use it wisely and obey the rules. There will be no “showering” with soap and shampoo at the showers. Rinse before entering the pool and you can rinse after using the pool. There is two restrooms, water fountains between the restrooms and a changing room.
-We provide pool towels in our cabin, please use those ones for the pool.
-Please don’t lose our pool and guest cards since we will need them for the next guests. There will be $100 extra charge for lost cards. (This is the replacement fee we have to pay PMC.)
🐻 IMPORTANT NOTICE! 🐻
There are BEARS in the area!
Please DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRASH outside. Bears will come and make a mess.
Please DO NOT LEAVE THE CAR / HOUSE
DOORS OPEN and DO NOT LEAVE ANY FOOD, DRINK, CHOP-STICKS, CAR FRESHENERS, FOOD WRAPPERS...etc IN THE CAR!
Keep vehicles locked 24/7 and windows up all the way. The bears will break into the car.🐻
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Cancellation policy: Fifteen
Location and surroundings
California cabin for weekend trips from Los Angeles
Pine Mountain Club, California (United States of America)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Channel Islands National Park (41 miles straight-line distance) (66 kilometers straight-line distance)
- Fuel station
Activities near Pine Mountain Club, CA
Winter sports on-site
Water sports on-site
Horseback riding additional charge on-site
Wildlife watching on-site
This enchanting tree house is tucked away in a secluded valley in the San Emigdio Mountains of central California and provides the best place for weekend trips from Los Angeles. The friendly mountain village is surrounded by over a million acres of the Los Padres National Forest and attracts nature enthusiasts and adventurers from near and far. For a day out, glampers can explore the endless hiking and biking trails that carve through the dense forest and reward glampers with incredible insights into its fauna and flora. During winter, Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing are popular activities in the National Forest.
For those who love spending time in nature, Fern’s Lake offers relaxing scenery with picnic areas, perfect for family outings or a romantic day by the water. Avid anglers can enjoy fantastic catch-and-release fishing from its banks, as the lake is stocked with an array of fish species including trout, catfish, bass, and bluegill. Pine Mountain Club offers fantastic facilities and recreation right on site. These include an equestrian center, a swimming pool, tennis courts, and a fitness center.