Unique Hand-Painted Campervan Rental near Miami for Florida Road TripHallandale Beach, Florida (United States)
Unique Hand-Painted Campervan Rental near Miami for Florida Road Trip
"Really enjoyed our stay at the Cabin. Loved the firepit and getting to make s’mores in the evening while watching the fireflies. Super convenient for…"
This unique, handpainted campervan rental near Miami is perfect for a Florida road trip—giving guests adventure, freedom, and space with everything they'll need for a special and unconventional vacation or work trip. Perfectly shaped for adventurers, travelers, and remote workers that would like to get to taste Florida in a different way, this campervan allows you to move around—instead of having to stay in one place—and without having to pay extra for a rental car. Drive, cook, and sleep from anywhere for the ideal vacation visiting the Florida Keys, beautiful beaches, National Parks, theme parks, and more!
Each campervan rental comes with a:
* One-of-a-kind van, painted by a local Miami artist during ArtBasel 2016/17;
* Dream bed;
* Small, but fully stocked, mini-kitchenette with everything guests need, including a Coleman two-burner gas stove, a cooler, propane gas, a coffeemaker, cookware (pots, pans), tableware (plates, utensils), and more;
* Kitchen sink with water pump (tank water & grey water);
* Full kit, which includes two towels, two sets of pillows, linens, and a kitchen towel;
* Power inverter and deep cycle battery;
* Rechargeable LED lantern;
* Two beach chairs, a camping table, and an umbrella;
* Emergency kit and extinguisher;
* Free extra drivers; and
* Small fan and front sunshade;
The campervan's insurance covers guests way beyond minimum liability; guests will be covered up to $1 million dollars for comprehensive and collision, which means they will not have to pay extra money for extra coverage on the campervan.
Guests need not worry about showers, bathrooms, or where to park, either, as the hosts have built an online map with information that includes suggested spots recommended both by themselves and past guests.
This campervan was hand painted by local artists in the Wynwood area during the ArtBasel 2016 festival, giving it a special, colorful Florida spirit.
Additionally, this campervan comes with a small, but practical, kitchen, including appliances such as a Coleman mini cooler, a Coleman gas stove, a sink, a water supply, and kitchen utensils. There is even extra space for storage, which comes with an emergency kit and a fire extinguisher.
- Air conditioning
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Queen-size bed
- Infants allowed
- Children allowed
Check out: Flexible
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
Damage deposit: 15.00 per night
Smoking is not permitted inside of the campervan.
There is a $500 refundable security deposit.
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
Hallandale Beach, Florida (United States)
Detailed location provided after booking