Unique Hand-Painted Campervan Rental near Miami for Florida Road TripHallandale Beach, Florida (United States)
Unique Hand-Painted Campervan Rental near Miami for Florida Road Trip
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
Each campervan rental comes with a:
* One-of-a-kind van, painted by a local Miami artist during ArtBasel 2016/17;
* Dream bed;
* Small, but fully stocked, mini-kitchenette with everything guests need, including a Coleman two-burner gas stove, a cooler, propane gas, a coffeemaker, cookware (pots, pans), tableware (plates, utensils), and more;
* Kitchen sink with water pump (tank water & grey water);
* Full kit, which includes two towels, two sets of pillows, linens, and a kitchen towel;
* Power inverter and deep cycle battery;
* Rechargeable LED lantern;
* Two beach chairs, a camping table, and an umbrella;
* Emergency kit and extinguisher;
* Free extra drivers; and
* Small fan and front sunshade;
The campervan's insurance covers guests way beyond minimum liability; guests will be covered up to $1 million dollars for comprehensive and collision, which means they will not have to pay extra money for extra coverage on the campervan.
Guests need not worry about showers, bathrooms, or where to park, either, as the hosts have built an online map with information that includes suggested spots recommended both by themselves and past guests.
- Queen-size bed
- Air conditioning
- Dining table
- Dining room
Additionally, this campervan comes with a small, but practical, kitchen, including appliances such as a Coleman mini cooler, a Coleman gas stove, a sink, a water supply, and kitchen utensils. There is even extra space for storage, which comes with an emergency kit and a fire extinguisher.
Location + Surroundings
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
Smoking is not permitted inside of the campervan.
There is a $500 refundable security deposit.