Beautiful Cabin with Scenic Views over Smoky Mountains, Tennessee
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee (United States)
- Log Cabins
- 1 unit
- 2 nights minimum stay
Description of Glamping Units
This glamping accommodation can sleep up to eight guests. It has two master bedrooms, each of which has a king-size bed with a memory foam mattress, a 32-inch LCD television, and an ensuite full bathroom. The bathroom in the lower-level master bedroom also has a Jacuzzi bathtub. In addition, there is a queen-size sofa bed in the living room, a futon in the loft, and a futon in the lower-level family room.
In the fully equipped kitchen, guests will find a refrigerator, a stove, a microwave, a dishwasher, a toaster, a coffeemaker, all necessary cookware and tableware, and three bar stools. Moving towards the living room area, there is the aforementioned queen-size sofa bed, two recliners, a 46-inch LCD television, HD cable TV, Netflix, an Angry Birds game (to be played on the television), and an electric fireplace. The dining area is nearby with a dining room table that has bench seating for eight.
Up in the loft, there's another LCD television, a futon, and a pool table, while in the lower-level living room there is another television, a foosball table, a futon, a washer and dryer, and an iron and ironing board. On the back deck, there is an outdoor hot tub and four rockers with fantastic views of the Smoky Mountains.
Linens and towels are provided. Other amenities include Wi-Fi, air conditioning, heating, a hairdryer, a telephone, and parking.
Location + Surroundings
Pigeon Forge is a well-known resort city in the Smoky Mountains in eastern Tennessee. The city is only five miles away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where glampers will enjoy hiking, climbing, birdwatching, and basking in the beauty of waterfalls. Aside from the diverse and numerous wildlife that live in this National Park, there are also over 100 different types of trees, over 1,400 different flowering plants, and over 4,000 different non-flowering plants. Get the cameras ready, because the scenery is one that glampers will want to remember for years and years to come!
Knoxville is the closest major city to Pigeon Forge, at less than an hour by car from the glamping site. As the third largest city in Tennessee, guests will find no shortage of things to do here, if they choose to make a day trip during their glamping getaway. Knoxville's main attractions include the World's Fair Park (which holds the Sunsphere), the Tennessee Theatre, the McClung Museum of Natural History and Culture, the Knoxville Zoo, Knoxville Museum of Art, House Mountain State Park, and Market Square, to name a few.
There is a minimum stay of two nights at this property.
Depending on the time of year, the daily rate changes as follows:
- From January 2 to February 29, the cabin is $130 per night during the week and $160 per night on the weekends.
- From March 1 to March 31, the cabin is $160 per night during the week and $190 per night on the weekends.
- From April 1 to April 30, May 1 to May 21, and May 26 to May 31, the cabin is $170 per night during the week and $200 per night on the weekends.
- From May 22 to May 25, the cabin is $250 per night.
- From June 1 to June 30, the cabin is $200 per night during the week and $250 per night on the weekends.
- From July 1 to July 31, the cabin is $300 per night.
- From August 1 to August 15, the cabin is $250 per night during the week and $300 per night on the weekends.
- From August 16 to August 31 and from September 1 to September 30, the cabin is $210 per night during the week and $250 per night on the weekends.
- From October 1 to October 18, the cabin is $210 per night during the week and $250 per night on the weekends.
- From October 19 to October 31, the cabin is $250 per night during the week and $300 per night on the weekends.
- From November 1 to November 22, the cabin is $170 per night during the week and $200 per night on the weekends.
- From November 23 to November 30, the cabin is $300 per night.
- From December 1 to December 20, the the cabin is $170 per night during the week and $200 per night on the weekends.
- From December 21 to December 31, the cabin is $300 per night.