You can book directly without waiting for Host approval
Entire accommodation to yourself
Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself; with all facilities for exclusive and private use
Free cancellation not available
This accommodation doesn’t offer a free cancellation policy
Tiny house • 2 guests • 1 Private Bathroom • Private Kitchen
About this place
Explore new destinations nestled in private bushland, where you can have a quiet getaway surrounded by nature and attractions within just a short drive to the beautiful beaches of the south coast, Canberra.
It's a beautiful place with abundant wildlife where you can spend your days meandering through private fire trails, communing with kangaroos, wallabies, and native birds, and lazing under the shade of giant eucalypt trees.
Located on the outskirts of Queanbeyan, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guest will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding area, including Molonglo Gorge Nature Reserve.
Other Things to Note:
- Quiet hours 10pm-7am
- No unregistered guests or visitors allowed
- No smoking inside, except in designated areas
- Parking space is available next to the tiny house
- Outdoor fire pit is also available for guests to use
- Any damage done by pets shall be payable by the guests
- Pets are not allowed on beds and sofas, and clean after pet faeces
- Pets are recommended to be kept on leash as livestock is present on the property
- Please take note to inform your host if you plan to bring your pets to our property
- Please do not enter animal paddocks or yards without your land host's permission.
- Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and any electronics when you leave the house. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door.
- Keep in mind that outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
- Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bushfire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
New South Wales | Glamping
1 Double bed
Features and services
River, stream or creek
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: 02:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
No open fires
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
Location and surroundings
Get in touch to book your luxury camping rental
The Ridgeway, New South Wales (Australia)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Prairie, meadow or plain
- River, stream or creek
Activities near The Ridgeway, New South Wales
Water sports on-site
Wildlife watching on-site
Our local recommendations:
- Queanbeyan is a city in the south-eastern region of New South Whales. Where you can explore restaurants, cafes, shops, and galleries.
- Bungendore is a town near Queanbeyan that has everything you need from shops, parks, and activities.
- Braidwood is a town in Southern Tablelands with the richest history, galleries, cafes, and dining options in town. It's also close to Canberra's vineyards and distilleries.
- Penance Grove Walking Track is perfect for leisure walks while admiring scenic views of nature.
- Molonglo Gorge & Blue Tiles Walk is the ideal spot for bushwalking in close proximity to the tiny house.
- Mt. Jerrabomberra is another lovely treck where you can admire the scenic views over the city of Queanbeyan.
- Thirty 4 Café & Restaurant has fantastic food, service, and great attention to detail.
- The Riverbank of Queanbeyan Cafe is set on the banks of Queanbeyan River with inside and outside dining.
- Walsh’s offers a wide selection of wines, drive-through options, in-house dining, and takeaway options as well.
- The Royal Hotel Queanbeyan is a contemporary pub with great food, good portions, and a good selection of beers.
- Punjabi Hut Indian is a lovely restaurant that offers Indian cuisine to dine in, take away, and home delivery as well.
By car: 3 hr drive from Sydney, 293 km
7 hr drive from Melbourne, 687 km
5-10 min drive to Queanbeyan
20 min drive to Canberra, 28 km
By public transport: Train station in Queanbeyan is about 5-10 minutes by vehicle (Uber/taxi) to Queanbeyan train station linking to Sydney- Melbourne train line and country rail network. Buses in Queanbeyan to Canberra linking into the Canberra public transport system and interstate buses.