You can book directly without waiting for Host approval
Entire accommodation to yourself
Enjoy having the accommodation to yourself; with all facilities for exclusive and private use
Free cancellation not available
This accommodation doesn’t offer a free cancellation policy
Tiny house • 2 guests • Private Bathroom • Private Kitchen
About this place
The ultimate farm stay getaway where you can escape the mundane routines of urban life and immerse yourself in the slow country atmosphere of the Queanbeyan-Palerang Region. Perched on an elevated location with views of the Yanununbayan Nation Park to the east and the Tindery Range to the south.
A small 15-acre farmland in Urila Valley with stunning mountain vistas, panoramic sunrises, and free-range hens to keep you company.
Located in Queanbeyan-Palerang Region, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence.
Interaction with Guests:
Guests will enjoy your own private space but we are always happy to chat with you.
Other Things to Note:
- Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
- No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
- We have a friendly Marremma Sheepdog on the property
- Please note that we have chickens that cocka-doodle-doodle-doo in the morning
- Don't forget to close the windows and the lock doors when leaving the tiny house
- Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers)
- Keep an eye out for snakes as the property is located in bushland (or grassland) areas
- Guests are advised to wear close toed shoes, preferably sneakers or boots, and long loose pants to avoid snakes bites
- We ask guests to follow the safety guidelines discussed with their land hosts for their safety and convenience during their stay
- Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
- Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
New South Wales | Glamping
1 Double bed
Features and services
This accommodation has no reviews yet.
Book and be the first to leave a comment and help other glampers get to know this place better.
Check-in: 02:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
No Pets allowed
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
Location and surroundings
Tiny House | Urila Valley
Urila, New South Wales (Australia)
Detailed location provided after booking
Activities near Urila, New South Wales
Water sports on-site
Wildlife watching on-site
Our local recommendations:
- Mount Ainslie Lookout is a beautiful place to enjoy the sunrise and sunset vistas in Canberra.
- Googong Dam is the capital's largest reservoir holding 119.4 gigalitres of water in the region.
- Molonglo Gorge is perfect for bushwalking and picnics whilst you enjoy the running water alongside the waking trail.
- National Zoo and Aquarium is home to a variety of exotic and Aussie native wildlife along with interactive activities for everyone to enjoy.
- National Arboretum Canberra is a conservation, education, tourism, and recreation facility with stunning views, unique experiences, and world-class entertainment.
- Sydney 3.5 hr/320 km
- Melbourne 8.5 hr/730 km
- Queanbeyan 30 min/30 km
- Canberra 45 min/45 km
- Batemans Bay 2.5 hr/166 km
By public transport:
We recommend guests to travel by private vehicle as there are no public transportations available to the property.