100-Acre Private Glamping Paradise for Large Groups and Retreats in Upstate New YorkParadox, New York (United States)
100-Acre Private Glamping Paradise for Large Groups and Retreats in Upstate New York
"Words cannot express how much fun I had here. It was the time of my life and arguably had the best summer of my life. I met people whom I will never …"
Set in Upstate New York, this glamping site specializes in hosting large groups and retreats. The sleeping accommodations are cabins; there are 25 cabins total, and each can sleep in between 12 to 16 guests. All of the cabins have indoor plumbing and electricity, and meals will be eaten in the dining hall.
The minimum group size that can rent this property is 50 people with a minimum stay of two nights/three days. Each group size also has three sub-options, depending on what types of activities they’d like to do while staying at this luxury camping property. The details and prices of the options are as follows:
50 to 100 Guests:
- $95/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $100/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $110/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
101 to 150 Guests:
- $80/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $90/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $100/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
- $75/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $80/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $90/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
- $70/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $75/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $85/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
This glamping property is located on 100 privately-owned acres. There are separate buildings for all of the different activities that the site offers, including athletics, creative arts, and performing arts programs, in addition to outdoor facilities for climbing, rappelling, and ziplining, among others. Paradox Lake, which sidles up to the property, serves as a source of entertainment for doing on-water activities here, too.
Athletics facilities include an indoor sports pavilion, three full-size basketball courts, a multi-purpose sports fields, a baseball field, a soccer field, a 400-meter running track, a roller hockey arena, a 50-foot, 12-route climbing tour, a 50-foot rappel tower, a 10 element high ropes course, a 20 element low ropes course, and a gymnastics pavilion.
Moreover, this luxury camping site is geared specifically towards large groups and retreats, which is why this property has so many different buildings and activities, in addition to the cabin accommodations. For corporate retreats, the property can provide glampers with meeting areas, audio visual equipment, high-speed Internet, team-building exercises, recreational activities, and off-camp excursions.
The dining hall is where guests will have all of their meals, though the dining hall has also been and can be used for wedding receptions and other big events.
- Shared Barbecue
- Lounge/Living room
- Dining room
Check out: Flexible
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
Some spaces are shared
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
Location and surroundings
Paradox, New York (United States)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Whitewater rafting
On-site activities are plentiful here, as this glamping property serves large groups and retreats and subsequently provides many different things for them to do during their stay. On-water activities in Paradox Lake include canoeing, diving, fishing, kayaking, kneeboarding, rowing, sailing, swimming, tubing, wakeboarding, water skiing, and wind surfing.
Back on land, the activities include every sport guests can possibly imagine, and they actually have one of the largest outdoor adventure programs in the country. This includes a climbing wall, initiative games, a high element ropes course, a low element ropes course, canoeing, rappelling, a zip line, a giant swing, cave exploration, navigating the Hudson River rapids, and much more.
This area is also part of the Adirondack Mountains High Peaks region, which allows glampers not only stunning mountain views from this glamping site, but also access to hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, and many other mountain-related activities.