100-Acre Private Glamping Paradise for Large Groups and Retreats in Upstate New York
- Phone, email and address confirmed
Do you have any questions about the accommodation?
The minimum group size that can rent this property is 50 people with a minimum stay of two nights/three days. Each group size also has three sub-options, depending on what types of activities they’d like to do while staying at this luxury camping property. The details and prices of the options are as follows:
50 to 100 Guests:
- $95/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $100/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $110/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
101 to 150 Guests:
- $80/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $90/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $100/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
- $75/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $80/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $90/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
- $70/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $75/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $85/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
If the guest cancels 7 days or more prior to check in.
- Lounge/Living room
- Running water
- Gym/Exercise room
- Dining room
- Shared Barbecue
Athletics facilities include an indoor sports pavilion, three full-size basketball courts, a multi-purpose sports fields, a baseball field, a soccer field, a 400-meter running track, a roller hockey arena, a 50-foot, 12-route climbing tour, a 50-foot rappel tower, a 10 element high ropes course, a 20 element low ropes course, and a gymnastics pavilion.
Moreover, this luxury camping site is geared specifically towards large groups and retreats, which is why this property has so many different buildings and activities, in addition to the cabin accommodations. For corporate retreats, the property can provide glampers with meeting areas, audio visual equipment, high-speed Internet, team-building exercises, recreational activities, and off-camp excursions.
The dining hall is where guests will have all of their meals, though the dining hall has also been and can be used for wedding receptions and other big events.
Location + Surroundings
- Movie theater
Have a picnic lunch after a full morning of hiking or canoeing, or let the mini glampers try their hand at the Junior Naturalist Program offered here. Other attractions in the Paradox area include exploring the Pharaoh Lake Wilderness Area, visiting Fort Ticonderoga, the Crown Point Historic Site, and the Essex County Fish Hatchery, and taking a boat tour or ferry on Lake Champlain.
On a day trip to Albany, at little over an hour away, glampers will enjoy sightseeing with attractions, such as the New York State Museum, the Empire State Plaza, the New York State Capitol, the Washington Park Historic District, The Egg, and many more.
Adventures and sports
- Whitewater rafting
On-site activities are plentiful here, as this glamping property serves large groups and retreats and subsequently provides many different things for them to do during their stay. On-water activities in Paradox Lake include canoeing, diving, fishing, kayaking, kneeboarding, rowing, sailing, swimming, tubing, wakeboarding, water skiing, and wind surfing.
Back on land, the activities include every sport guests can possibly imagine, and they actually have one of the largest outdoor adventure programs in the country. This includes a climbing wall, initiative games, a high element ropes course, a low element ropes course, canoeing, rappelling, a zip line, a giant swing, cave exploration, navigating the Hudson River rapids, and much more.
This area is also part of the Adirondack Mountains High Peaks region, which allows glampers not only stunning mountain views from this glamping site, but also access to hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, and many other mountain-related activities.
Infants allowed Under 2 years old
Children allowed 2-12 years old
Some spaces are shared
ModerateFree cancellation up to 7 days
You will receive a full refund if you cancel at least 7 days prior to check-in.View policy details