100-Acre Private Glamping Paradise for Large Groups and Retreats in Upstate New YorkParadox, New York (United States) view map
Description of Glamping Units
Set in Upstate New York, this glamping site specializes in hosting large groups and retreats. The sleeping accommodations are cabins; there are 25 cabins total, and each can sleep in between 12 to 16 guests. All of the cabins have indoor plumbing and electricity, and meals will be eaten in the dining hall.
The minimum group size that can rent this property is 50 people with a minimum stay of two nights/three days. Each group size also has three sub-options, depending on what types of activities they’d like to do while staying at this luxury camping property. The details and prices of the options are as follows:
50 to 100 Guests:
- $95/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $100/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $110/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
101 to 150 Guests:
- $80/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $90/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $100/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
- $75/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $80/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $90/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats
- $70/person/night: includes accommodations, meals, snacks, fields and courts (plus equipment), and waterfront access
- $75/person/night: includes all of the above plus outdoor adventure
- $85/person/night: includes all of the above plus ski boats Read More
- Private bathroom
- Running water
This glamping property is located on 100 privately-owned acres. There are separate buildings for all of the different activities that the site offers, including athletics, creative arts, and performing arts programs, in addition to outdoor facilities for climbing, rappelling, and ziplining, among others. Paradox Lake, which sidles up to the property, serves as a source of entertainment for doing on-water activities here, too.
Athletics facilities include an indoor sports pavilion, three full-size basketball courts, a multi-purpose sports fields, a baseball field, a soccer field, a 400-meter running track, a roller hockey arena, a 50-foot, 12-route climbing tour, a 50-foot rappel tower, a 10 element high ropes course, a 20 element low ropes course, and a gymnastics pavilion.
Moreover, this luxury camping site is geared specifically towards large groups and retreats, which is why this property has so many different buildings and activities, in addition to the cabin accommodations. For corporate retreats, the property can provide glampers with meeting areas, audio visual equipment, high-speed Internet, team-building exercises, recreational activities, and off-camp excursions.
The dining hall is where guests will have all of their meals, though the dining hall has also been and can be used for wedding receptions and other big events.
- Dining room
- Gym/Exercise room
- Shared kitchen
Location + Surroundings
Paradox is a small community in Upstate New York, close to where the New York-Vermont state border. Look to the west, and glampers will see Paradox Lake, which measures 4.75 miles long and is surrounded by other camping sites. The lake and its surrounding woodlands will provide a great source of entertainment for glampers, allowing them to partake in many outdoor and on-water activities. Motorboats, row boats, and canoes are allowed on the lake, and fishermen can expect to find smallmouth bass, yellow perch, and northern pike.
Have a picnic lunch after a full morning of hiking or canoeing, or let the mini glampers try their hand at the Junior Naturalist Program offered here. Other attractions in the Paradox area include exploring the Pharaoh Lake Wilderness Area, visiting Fort Ticonderoga, the Crown Point Historic Site, and the Essex County Fish Hatchery, and taking a boat tour or ferry on Lake Champlain.
On a day trip to Albany, at little over an hour away, glampers will enjoy sightseeing with attractions, such as the New York State Museum, the Empire State Plaza, the New York State Capitol, the Washington Park Historic District, The Egg, and many more. Read More
- Movie theater
On-site activities are plentiful here, as this glamping property serves large groups and retreats and subsequently provides many different things for them to do during their stay. On-water activities in Paradox Lake include canoeing, diving, fishing, kayaking, kneeboarding, rowing, sailing, swimming, tubing, wakeboarding, water skiing, and wind surfing.
Back on land, the activities include every sport guests can possibly imagine, and they actually have one of the largest outdoor adventure programs in the country. This includes a climbing wall, initiative games, a high element ropes course, a low element ropes course, canoeing, rappelling, a zip line, a giant swing, cave exploration, navigating the Hudson River rapids, and much more.
This area is also part of the Adirondack Mountains High Peaks region, which allows glampers not only stunning mountain views from this glamping site, but also access to hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, and many other mountain-related activities.
- You will receive a full refund if you cancel at least 7 days prior to check-in.
- You will be charged for one full night’s stay plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay if you cancel within 7 days of check-in.
Depending on the size of the group, there are different prices and options, so be sure to check out all of the options for this glamping property. The minimum group size is 50 people, but this site can accommodate over 200 people.