Romantic Suite Rental in a Lakefront Bed and Breakfast in Henderson, New YorkHenderson Harbor, New York (United States of America)
Romantic Suite Rental in a Lakefront Bed and Breakfast in Henderson, New York
"My parents adored their stay and the host was a complete sweetheart"
This gorgeous suite rental can be found in a welcoming lakefront bed and breakfast in Henderson, New York. It is fitted with a queen-size bed that is dressed in beautiful linens to help guests sleep well. The suite can sleep a total of two guests and is ideal for a romantic getaway. The rental is beautifully decorated with an Asian theme to give it a unique feel.
Guests will find an ensuite bathroom attached to the suite to offer them plenty of privacy. It is well-stocked with fluffy towels for guests' convenience. Glampers are also welcome to explore the communal areas in the property, including the delightful outdoor dining deck where the gourmet breakfast is served each morning so that guests can soak in the amazing views of the lake below.
Glampers will want for nothing during their stay as the suite is so well equipped. The hosts supply fresh bath towels each day and also provide beach towels for swimming. Included in the booking fee, guests can enjoy a delicious fresh breakfast each morning, with an extensive range of dishes available to choose from.
Guests are also welcome to use the bicycles at the property for exploring and will have docking privileges at the lake.
- 1 Queen-size bed
- Linens and pillows
- Fire pit
- Picnic area
Check-in: Flexible early check-in allowed additional charge
Check out: Flexible late check-out allowed additional charge
No Infants allowed Under 2 years old
No Children allowed 2-12 years old
- Events allowed
Breakfast is served before 12 p.m. daily.
The hosts offer an array of delicious meals and guests should advise the hosts on which menu they may want. Please inquire with the hosts for the specific meal details.
A gourmet, five-course meal is available for an additional fee of $80 for two per dinner. Please inform the host of any food allergies at the time of reservation.
Our Gourmet Menu:
Our gourmet menu choices include 10 four-course dinners. All of our meals are served home style and when weather permits, will be served outside on the veranda. The choices are:
1. Maryland Crabcake with soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
2. Filet Mignon with brandy and peppercorn sauce, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
3. Paella ( shrimp, chicken, chorizo sausage, with saffron rice olives carrots and peas ) soup, salad, and dessert
4. Chicken and shrimp in red sauce and pasta, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
5. Pasta and White clam sauce, soup or salad. appetizer, and dessert
6. Scallops with potato and Orange sauce, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert.
7. Southern Fried Chicken, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
8. Perch and Shrimp with diced tomato and capers sauce, soup or salad, and dessert
9. Puttanesca with Shrimp, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert
10. Shrimp Creole over rice, soup or salad, appetizer, and dessert.
Casa de Tapas:
Do you prefer a variety of dishes with European or Mediterranean flavors? Try "Casa de Tapas". Choose up to 6 dishes (per room) from 10 available dishes:
1. Crispy Shrimp Fritters
2. Flamenquin ( thin pork roll w/ham)
3. Spicy Clams
4. Grilled Spring Vegetables
5. Bacalao con Tomate ( Codfish with tomato sauce )
6. Hojas Verdes con Queso de Cabra Gratinado ( Greens and Goat Cheese )
7. Spicy Shrimp
8. Fried Calamari with spicy sauce
9. Scallops with potato in Orange sauce.
10. Italian bouillabaisse ( shrimp, mussels, clams, and cod in a delicious soup).
Be kind to the environment and take care of the surroundings.
You will receive a 50% refund, minus our service fee, if you cancel more than 24 hours after your booking is confirmed and at least 15 days before check-in.
Location and surroundings
Henderson Harbor, New York (United States of America)
Detailed location provided after booking
- Wildlife watching
There really is no end to the fun waiting to be had during a stay in this waterfront property. Glampers will certainly want to take advantage of the proximity of Lake Ontario. They can enjoy swimming or sign up for some watersports if they are keen to catch a thrill. Fishermen will be in their element in this area and should be sure to bring their rods. Right from the property, guests can hike and cycle for miles and soak in the beautiful views on offer.
Glampers should also enjoy a lighthouse tour during their vacation to get to know the area and there are plenty of wineries for when guests are keen to take things easy. Art lovers will delight in the studios and showrooms on offer nearby and a day trip to Ontario, Canada, is another great way to soak up some culture.