It's a brand New Year and you know what that means ... time to start planning a New Year's worth of vacations! Tired of visiting the same cheesy resorts or uncomfortable primative campsites? Make 2013 the year that you take a glamping vacation. To help you sort through our hundreds of beautiful sites we have compiled a list of our most unique, inspired destinations ranging from laid back to full on glitz. Without further ado Glamping Hub presents our top 13 glamping destinations of 2013!
1. Mountain Resort, Colorado- We love this site for the on-site hot springs and world class spa.
2. Grand Tetons National Park Cabins, Wyoming- These chic, modern cabins make for the perfect romantic winter getaway.
If you really want to turn the romance up a notch you can also find luxury glamping tents at this site.
3. Zen Tipi Retreat, Oregon- This resort has made every effort to recreate a traditional tipi for a truly unique experience.
4. Luxury Tents in Sequoia National Reserve, California- If location is everything, this site has a corner on the market for amazing views of the world famous California Sequoias.
5. Big Island VolcanoTreehouse, Hawaii- Spitting distance from one of the world's most accessible active volcanoes, this fanciful treehouse makes for a relaxing and exciting getaway.
6. Tampa Airstream, Florida- Airstreams are all the rage lately and it's no surprise why... this quirky, retro site parked in the middle of the forest (not trailer park!) really feels like a one-of-a-kind destination.
7. Mount Druid Yurts, Ireland- We love this budget-friendly site for families and events. The even have a pub on-site! Slainte!
8. Ski Lodge Snow Pods, Switzerland- Breathtaking views of the Alps from these futuristic pods give away to a world class ski resort.
9. Eco Loft, Baja California, Mexico- Uber-modern, otherwordly "lofts" provide the perfect mix of cozy and chic.
10. Beach Bungalows, Nicaragua- The quintessential surfer paradise offers great rates for those on a budget as well as sweet extras such a daily yoga classes!
11. Floating Lodge, Cambodia- This site is eco-tourism at its best. These floating huts are ecological but offer luxurious hotel service.
12. Beduin Camp, near Petra, Jordan- This site is one of our favorite desert sites. It's exotic, authentic and just miles away from UNESCO World Heritage Site, Petra.
13. Luxury Sarafi, near Kilamanjaro, Kenya- Make all your African Safari dreams come true at this classic, luxurious site with views of Mount Kilamanjaro.
Posted by LindsayVick on 1/4/2013