You’ll have the delightful feeling of the wind in your hair, the sand between your toes, and your partner’s hand in yours when you go on a romantic glamping getaway on the coast of Washington. These couples retreats allow you to whisk off your loved one to some of the most enchanting luxury camping sites in the state—with picturesque ocean views, inviting interiors, and lush wildlife surroundings, you will be set up to have one of the most romantic escapes of your life.
Keep reading to discover our top romantic getaways in Washington
You don’t need an occasion to have romantic getaways in Washington along its stunning, rugged coast, especially if you live in this amazing state. A simple search for cabin getaways near me will throw up some gems. So book on a whim and seize the opportunity to reconnect, relax, and unwind in a dreamy Pacific Coast setting. So keep reading, and discover the most romantic places in Washington State.
San Juan Islands, Washington; romantic getaways in an island setting
We love the San Juan Islands for their unparalleled beauty and unspoiled wildlife. Tucked away between Canada and Washington, romantic getaways here are perfect, with their irreplaceable charm and offer many great options for whisking the love of your life of their feet. These islands have the largest bald eagle population in the U.S., so why not spend your days bird watching from the comfort of your unique luxury rental? You may also be lucky enough to spot some Canadian goose, oystercatchers, or wild herons during your romantic getaway.
- This romantic cabin for two on Orcas Island has a private deck overlooking the water, which is perfect for enjoying a candlelit dinner as the sun sets.
- Also nestled on Orcas Island, these rustic country suites have just the right combination of character and luxury to provide an enchanting setting for your romantic getaway.
- This converted luxury barn for two has a private outdoor sitting area, and it is conveniently located near the ferry dock on Lummi Island.
Top Washington Coast Romantic Getaways and Coastal Stays
We know you’ll agree that there’s something inherently romantic about the beach, which is why these coastal stays in Washington are sure to get the sparks flying during your couples retreat. When it comes to the Washington coast, romantic getaways don’t get better than this. You have the opportunity to stay somewhere completely unique and encircled by nature, such as a magical luxury tent or a tree house tucked away in the forest, so why settle for staying somewhere ordinary? The Pacific Ocean is calling you…
- These Exclusive Canvas Cabins are ideally situated in Millersylvania State Park in Olympia, which allows you to explore its many meandering hiking trails together.
- This waterfront roundhouse is located in Hoodsport and has a wrap-around deck just steps from the water for fishing and sunbathing.
- This luxury tent in Carnation is tucked away on a pleasant working farm that has a romantic vineyard and several tranquil fruit orchards.
- This forest tree house in Freeland has a cedar tree growing right through the middle of it, as well as a delightful skylight for stargazing.
Glacier romantic getaways; Washington vacations
If you’re willing to venture a little further from the coast, you will discover how much Glacier, Washington, has to offer in terms of romantic getaways. Washington has a number of amazing places to visit, but the wooded locations of these cozy cabins make them an unbeatable place to cuddle up with your loved one. The beach is only a short drive away, and you can spend your nights getting cozy beside a warm, crackling fire.
- This cozy cabin has a lovely covered porch and is nearby prime spots for skiing, hiking, fishing, and canoeing.
- This cedar-wood cabin has a private hot tub, a gas barbecue, and outdoor furniture to allow you to enjoy the forest surroundings.
- This rustic cabin has an inviting, wood-burning fireplace and is nestled in the heart of Washington wilderness.